My experience with A&R Transport BEGINS...

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Cutty1107, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Cutty1107

Cutty1107 Light Load Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    It has been awhile... Lol im still happy for most part its been a lil slow due to holidays but should start picking up now.. I do alot of local & otr.. as of late ive been telling them put me otr..For money of course... U thinkin of comin aboard bald eagle?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. baldeagle2

baldeagle2 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Columbus, OH
    I've been thinking about looking into them. They had ads for drivers here in cols not too long ago. Can you tell me what lanes of travel you primarily run? Are you off weekends? Can you gross over a grand even when they have you doing local? Thanks, I appreciate any input!

4. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Well they go all over but so far Ive just stayed in midwest and east coast.. Im trying to go further out myself. Home on weekends unless you wanna stay out. Your not gonna c a grand doin local you have to get out more to get that but you will get close just depends on your runs you get.. Im still fairly new here myself so im just getting the hang of how they like to operate. And make it work best for me.

5. baldeagle2

baldeagle2 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks cutty. I would like to get home once or twice during the week in addition to the weekend. Also, I was looking at their website and they have 3 different cpm rates. Is that for different products that you haul or years of service....?

6. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    If u live in columbus you can b home everyday and weekends.. your just not gonna get rich lol that's just starting out and work your way up is all that is... won't take long and if your e logs its slightly more..

7. northbamatrucker

northbamatrucker Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Hey Cutty give Francisco over in Morris a buzz and tell him you want Otr and he can make it happen. It might not happen overnight but he can do it. I been out two weeks so far and am planning on staying out until the 25th if everything works out.

8. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hey northbama.. Ill give it one more try n if nothing ill give chris a call.. Went up to morris for 3 days last month for certification, finally... Lol.. Where u been running too for past two weeks..?

9. northbamatrucker

Oct 6, 2009
    All over the east coast up and down to Canada and back. Been all over lol been goin strong and recapping every day until now and am taking a much needed restart.

10. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ok sounds good... I was busy like that lil before christmas when I worked all week n stayed out for the w/e... Well get rested , I know I am. N I plan on telling him this week get me out there n ill work next w/e too. Just make sure I'm back for 26-27 I got scheduled off for other halfs b day weeknd.. will c how it goes.. I wanna get down your way and over tx. Get out the midwest n east coast for a bit. Lol

11. northbamatrucker

Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah I still haven't been to Highlands, but have been everywhere else lol. I believe the farthest west I have been is Oklahoma City. But hey I take what they give me and don't complain and they like that. Also become friends with the guys in central dispatch, it really helps.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.