My experience with CDL Trucking School

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Adelmo, Jan 3, 2020.

1. MericanMade

MericanMade Heavy Load Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    TDI in Milton (Pensacola) only charges $4495 for their 3 week course. There’s a motor inn within walking distance, and from the looks of the motel, it would be cheap, just don’t turn on a blacklight.

dwells40 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trujo11

Trujo11 Bobtail Member

Oct 9, 2019
    HCC has a CDL Class in their plant city campus

4. WakeUpTheEchoes

WakeUpTheEchoes Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2020
    Irving, TX
    I talked to Werner yesterday and learned that they don’t take a lot of felony offenses no matter how old. You need to find a better trucking school. I am going to a trucking school here in Dallas, TX area (starting mid-Feb) and there was nothing mentioned about having to get a pre-hire letter. The recruiter for the school said it may be a good idea, but not a requirement. If you are paying for the training, then the school should have no say as to requiring a pre-hire letter. Lots of CDL schools out there. Find another one and move on. Your 30-year-old felony will not be the reason you don’t become a driver. Willing to be convinced of the negativity that is fed you will keep your right where you are. Be confident and own this. It’s your career, so take hold of it and make it happen.

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (eCFR)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.