My experience with Knight Refrigerated

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Smaggs, Jun 10, 2011.

1. hellomcflywakeup

hellomcflywakeup Light Load Member

Oct 5, 2011
    fla,opps fl
    you stated that it's mainly the other drivers fault for bad equipment.you have to look at the bigger picture here.they were probably once all gung ho for keeping things ship shape too.but after getting screwed over by there dispatcher time and again they started to say f it.it starts from the top.a good and moral person can only try so many times b4 even they will say f it too.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1026

1026 Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Northwest Georgia
    Wrong. You do your best even when others are not looking. If the #### & shinola is not to your liking, or an environment that makes your job harder than your liking...move on. Two wrongs never make a right.

Smaggs Thanks this.
  4. hellomcflywakeup

hellomcflywakeup Light Load Member

Oct 5, 2011
    fla,opps fl
    sure it does,depends on who thinks it's wrong vs who does'nt. for example the military tells it's men to stay tight lipped.say these 2 guys knew something very important that could effect the nation,they say f what the military taught us about being good and right,we need to tell someone.so they do,then they are locked up for spilling the beans.those 2 wrongs infact made a right.

see im being literal here since you wanted to be.meaning that after 1 tries so many times and can see the higher ups don't care and treat them like ####,even a good person will say f it if they don't care neither will i."continue"i will just stick around long enough to get my exp and or a new job and im gone.and since i now don't have any stock in this anymore im going to focus on other things instead of this place.because it's over here.

no one in there right mind is going to just up and quit until they have something else,unless it's really bad.but people in general will stop bothering to be the best employee when they know they are only planning on being there for another week,month,so on.is that clear enough now?

5. Blackadder47

Blackadder47 Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Eugene, Or
    Awww, poor baby! Would you like some cheese with your whine? I know you're still a rookie but I would have thought you would have figured out by now that sometimes you get loads that aren't great. Did I say that was fair? No. What I was trying to get across to you, and what obviously went straight over your head, was that you need to be responsible for yourself and not think you can speak for everyone else.

Again, if you don't like elogs, don't work for a company that uses them. But stop being a little ##### and whining about it online.

6. Smaggs

Smaggs Pie Crust

Apr 12, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
  7. Blackadder47

Blackadder47 Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Eugene, Or
    Lol, well played, sir!

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, I just get a bit riled when someone tries to tell everyone else tries to impose their norms on others. What makes it worse is when it is a rookie who thinks he has all the answers but in reality doesn't even know the questions.

I don't include you in the above definition, you may be relatively new but your posts in this thread are intelligent, which is quite refreshing!

8. Smaggs

Smaggs Pie Crust

Apr 12, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Yup. Elogs work if you know what you're doing. I plan ahead. I rarely sit. I've been rolling every day since January 2nd. I manage my time to try to avoid resets until I'm at my house.

9. landlord

landlord Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2012
    chicago il
    well i can tell you, 90 percent of drivers would choose paper over elogs ANYDAY. i dont want or need a machine to tell me when to sleep or when to wake up. I AM a professional driver and a college graduate which means i can make those calculations myself. to me, thats what being a professional is about, making calculations FOR YOURSELF and being accountable, and if you cannot do that, you waste money on qualcomms and added sensors on trucks to get your aggregate hours for the day--or even make the driver SAFER BS crap-- i can add. if you were sooo intelligent, you would have asked me if i were a rookie or not...but u gave the d*ckhead retortion all ppl with "experience" give and call people rookies. but anyway truck on!

10. landlord

landlord Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2012
    chicago il
    i start port services on monday out of chicago, hope i get a fast truck lmfao!!! salary pay too, woo hoo i love chicago!!! but im against driving cans, but i guess its more on my driving resume somethin new too!! knight kinda gave a warm feeling so hopefully the prayer get answered from the good LORD!! lol

11. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx
    I hate elogs tO. My little Qualcomm is beeping at me know but in sanfancisco and want to make it to Tracy and park.(u know the really nice truck stop)(the dirt on the side of mtn west pkwy) lol what to do at this great place?

landlord Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.