My Expierence at CR England

Discussion in 'CR England' started by gt4jk, Feb 20, 2012.

1. zdutch1

zdutch1 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Temecula, CA
    Hi, I am considering to start with CRE. It almost sounds too good to be true what they are offering. You teach there? I dont know what questions to ask besides that it seems like a fun and rewarding career. But it seems too easy...is it?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zdutch1

zdutch1 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Temecula, CA
    Hi, I am considering to start with CRE too. It almost sounds too good to be true what they are offering. I dont know what questions to ask besides that it seems like a fun and rewarding career. But it seems too easy...is it?

4. zdutch1

zdutch1 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Temecula, CA
    Hi, I am considering to start with CRE too. It almost sounds too good to be true what they are offering. I dont know what questions to ask besides that it seems like a fun and rewarding career. But it seems too easy...is it?

5. zdutch1

zdutch1 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Temecula, CA
    Hi Jacob, Hi, I am considering to start with CRE too. It almost sounds too good to be true what they are offering. I dont know what questions to ask besides that it seems like a fun and rewarding career. But it seems too easy...is it?

6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Lol .............

HotH2o Thanks this.
  7. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
  8. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I hate it when that key sticks.....:biggrin_25523:

9. zdutch1

zdutch1 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Temecula, CA
    Ooops, I just realized my post showed up that many times. Sorry bout that.

Reading back I meant to say: Got the phone call from recruiter David Olsen. It almost seems to easy to get in with CRE; they pay for your hotel for 17 days, the training is free and after 3 weeks you're guaranteed a job paying roughly 40k AND they send you home with a truck??

And all I do is sign my life away for 9 months driving with CRE. Which from what I am reading isn't all that bad to get your feet wet. Most people who do seem to take that experience to their next job making more money. That about sum it up?

10. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    Go for it bro! Sounds like a sweet deal! Keep us updated along your journey with CR England

11. zdutch1

zdutch1 Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Temecula, CA
    How rough Ric? I only got the call from recruiter David Olsen today and he said pay is about 40k? Is that wrong? I am a total newbie at this so before I jump in the 'volcano' I want to get as many facts as I can. Trying to talk to some past and current students and how they are fairing now...thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.