My first and last week as a new Schneider Driver.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Matt3400, Mar 14, 2022.

1. 2Tap

2Tap Medium Load Member

Jul 19, 2022
    Southern Wisconsin
    Those Ranger guys are a little dicey GentleRoger, most of em with the experience HillbillyTrucker has have slapped against the fuselage of a c130 once or twice.

HillbillyTrucker, no offense intended brother. Fairly new to trucking myself but if there is one thing my old ### has learned is that anyone espousing to hire vets assumes we are all ok with working long hours for little pay! Beware. Now you're going to be part of the solution helping to free oppressed truck drivers. o7

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Dude just got banned. Yeah, special forces guys tend to be "special" in so many ways, but very few of them insert their military service into every other sentence.

Opus, TB John and TexasRiverRat Thank this.
  4. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    who knew there were so many vets here.
    oh thats right, it doesnt have much at all to do with trucking.......

Opus and gentleroger Thank this.
  5. 2Tap

2Tap Medium Load Member

Jul 19, 2022
    Southern Wisconsin
    Sounds like my Millis trainer, lol. Ranger blah blah.. oh yeah? Where did you serve? Oh yeah? I traveled between KKMC, Hafir el Batin and Basra picking up epws for 3 weeks solid 72 hour shifts where were you? "It's classified." I love that one.:rolleyes: I know dude was in the Army because he used a term i hadn't heard in years and i laughed my butt off. E4 Mafia. That was certainly a skill set i took into the civilian world that has served me well, unless it's in your best interests volunteer for nothing!

Good Americans are good Americans. I don't care if you're a veteran or not.

Matt, i interviewed for a driver position at The DeLong Co., Inc. and most interesting was in speaking with their awesome driver manager who had spent 26 years at Schneider. There is some crappy stuff coming down the line from these megas regarding driver csa scores from the sounds of it. No thanks!

I was fortunate and found a tanker job and feel I'm being trained adequately. Hard to find the good jobs as so many others have said, they don't need to advertise.
    Be prepared for the suck either way. I haven't worked this long of hours since the Army but i'm certainly being paid better and not sitting in a lot waiting for a "preload" and not getting detention pay.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.