My honest, no BS, opinion of P.A.M.

Discussion in 'PAM' started by ChipW, Nov 15, 2007.

1. briarhopper

briarhopper Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Frankfort, KY
    Thanks for the holla back Dave1960-- I appreciate your thoughts. I filled out the application on PAM's website so we'll see what pans out. Thanks and have a good one!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. j and j trucking

j and j trucking Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Didnt he pt the trailer before rolling?seems he wouldve notified the company that the trailer was unfit before pulling it,I would have.

4. truckermanjd

truckermanjd Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2016
    I've just gone thru years of postings up to Aug 2016....I've seen so much B.S. on here its incredible. I've been with PAM for 5 years and have been team OTR, solo OTR, Texas Regional Relay from Laredo-Buda, Dispatcher in the Laredo terminal and one of the lease o/o's since the beginning over 3 years ago. I run dedicated FORD and am home every weekend and make good money. I gross six figures a year and net 50-60k. Not bad for a guy with a G.E.D. I have run in with Corporate at times and most department heads there know me well. Most #####ers here appear to be poor quality drivers, don't have any real understanding of this industry or expect some form of regularity out of this job.....HA! I've been doing this 30 years now. Alots asked of you by the carrier, the public, the vendors, the authorities, your family and your own desires/needs. You have to wear many hats to be successful in this job....I AM. You give your best and PAM will do right by you....period.

5. The Professional One

The Professional One Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2015
    So I should not give anymore consideration to PAM? I have no experience and am looking to get into a starter company. One that will pay for my CDL as long as I stay for a certain amount of time after the training.

6. Dave 1960

Dave 1960 Road Train Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Shepherd, TX
    Perhaps if you get a decent dispatcher and truck.
    My first truck was a POS.
    And I had one great, several ok and a few useless dispatchers in my 18 months.

The Professional One Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.