my last day with superservice llc

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by badman976, Aug 25, 2011.

1. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    i think its possible to do well here, obviously not everyone does do well at alot of companies due to the industrywide avg of 98% turnover rate. i think alot of it has to do with how you perform with your management as far as job performance and getting along with them, not refusing loads or arriving late etc etc.

there are alot of factors to put it lightly but they reward drivers that stick around and perform above and beyond as far as i can tell... alot of what they do isnt known by the drivers at large, positive AND negative.. the otr trucking segment has a bad reputation in alot of areas and its not fake, its real...but changing companies in my experience from otr company "x" to otr company "x" doesnt help at all.

fr8te_sh8ker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. onee1956

onee1956 Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2013
    I am glad you found a home with them. P.

4. Rich635mustang

Rich635mustang Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Why do they have 2 orientation per week? So many applicants that they have to split it up to 2 days or they are desperately trying to get people started as soon as possible?

5. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    the reason is that its not a huge company, other companies do orientations every day of the week practically, i dont think that is odd with how high driver turnover is, i mean what is turnover at? 150%, the average OTR company has to replace their fleet 1.5x every single year.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.