My List Of Good Trucking Companies

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by TGarrie383, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Oldman pops

Oldman pops Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Alabama
    BTW I am not giong to say that I didn't profit from working at R&D I just have a real bitter taste from what they became and what they did to me personaly. I made some bucks with them and at one time enjoyed everone that was there. Did you know a guy that went by Wrong Way? If so we hung around alot you should be able to figure out who I am.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. makethingsright

makethingsright Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2014
    anybody Know what fingers good ole John Robbins has his fingers in now? Anyone know if he is related to Ed Robbins?

4. Oldman pops

Oldman pops Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Alabama
    There is an R&D Trucking agent in Florence but I don't know if that is John or not. It is my understanding that LE took over and it became USA Trucking until he died. I don't know this for fact though. BTW to the the other who commented about Charlie, wasn't he a Mechanic for R&D at the old shop? He had a young son the best I remember who I spent some time with to try to get him to stay in school. He was one of the good guys. As to Ed, I was always told that all the Robbins were related but here again not stating as fact.

5. supremegod

supremegod Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    That's not true anymore jpDonmoyer is not the place to work there all full of SHI# YOU KNOW THE REST STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY WHEN YOU SEE THEM RUN GO AND TELL!!!!

SouthernLady Thanks this.
  6. SouthernLady

SouthernLady Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Exactly right! Run like hell! My husband has been working there over 2 years and that Michele Weik is the most hateful person I have ever come in contact with. She is a former waitress turned driver manager who thinks she runs the entire terminal. Run quickly from this BS!

7. Canned Spam

Canned Spam Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2010
    STL
  8. SouthernLady

SouthernLady Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Well it's the truth. I wouldn't wanna see some poor trucker fall for their BS!

Canned Spam Thanks this.
  9. supremegod

supremegod Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2014
    AND THATS THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD!!!! PLACE YOUR HAND ON THE BIBLE .......

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.