My time with Roehl Transport.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Tarzan528, Aug 16, 2010.

1. sly1

sly1 Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Thank you Tarzan for the detailed post. Very helpful. :-D

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. alex94

alex94 Light Load Member

Dec 6, 2008
    good ol CG
    Tarzan, how is the training going? Still good hopefully!

4. Tarzan528

Tarzan528 Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Finished Evo 2 and tested out in Gary. I'm on my last day of my first home time. (Long "honey-do" list, so haven't had time to post). I will be posting my evolution two experiences as soon as I can.

sly1 and alex94 Thank this.
  5. Kenny p

Kenny p Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Deltona,FL
    Thanks for the insight , i leave for roehl in 4 days up in georgia for my oriantation. got my CDL 3 weeks ago from a local truck driving school here in Florida, i am very excited to get my new career started i will keep posted on my excperiance, and days on the road

alex94 Thanks this.
  6. banjer picker

banjer picker Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Cookeville,TN

Congrats Kenny and good luck! :smt038 Keep us posted.

7. Oldskool_Tony

Oldskool_Tony Bobtail Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Winter Haven,FL
    Thank you Tarzan for your very detailed, and informative post. I am just starting my training at a local truck driving school here in Florida. I, like yourself, have decided that I will start my career at Roehl. Thanks again, and be safe out there.

8. AF461

AF461 Medium Load Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Dover, DE
    Tarzan, thanks for you posts. I've been looking at going to Roehl and this has helped me in making that decision. I hope everything is still going good for you and please keep us updated on your time their.

9. mvs795

mvs795 Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2013
    Evo 2 experiences?.Life now?Still trucking?

10. OttMan

OttMan Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Georgia
    I did applied for Roehl and I am here waiting for the call (maybe) to go for the orientation. Now, I would like to know more or hear more from your experience, specially with the FM and Dispatcher here in Ellenwood, GA, which will be my home terminal. - SO, as we read all these so well written post of yours, NOW where are you at Tarzan?

11. twogowis

twogowis Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Start there new driver school Dec 2. I filled out an online app and got a call the next day. Fixed a few things on the phone, got a phys and med card passport card a restriction off my CDL because of no med card. I have to go through there driving school (no documented miles) OK by me I need a refresher as I haven't driven in a while. I live an hour and a half from Marshfield and got a seat in school because someone didn't call back for there conformation. All this in one month.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.