"MY" Truth about Roehl

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Nate_K, Feb 6, 2017.

1. PizzaGuy805

PizzaGuy805 Bobtail Member

Nov 3, 2016
    SE Wisconsin
    After 6 months you can have a rider

Big Dog 585 Thanks this.
  2. The Twilight Zone

The Twilight Zone Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Cobb Island,Maryland
    Roehl does have a ride along program and a pet ride along program...I worked for Roehl back in 2013 but I came off the road to spend time with family...My dad passed away last week...I called Dean Thompson and asked her about coming back...Boom I was re hired...I will be going back Sept 5. I never really had any problems with Roehl except for their on board truck gps...their route took me through a college and my route from my gps would have taken me 10 miles down the interstate right to the place...Roehl said to follow their route...as soon as I went through the college I called and explained their route to them and then what my route would have been..I explained for now on I would follow their route but if my route became more direct and safer I will go my route..they understood and agreed...Like I said as far as a company Roehl is one of the better ones out there...and they don't bus you...you either fly or they get you a rental car.

Big Dog 585 Thanks this.
  3. LoudOne

LoudOne Medium Load Member

Onboard GPS on most trucks is why so many have issues with ending up in dumb ### places. I won't use an onboard GPS at all. If it's insisted on they can have their keys. I have a map and my own GPS. I'll take the safest legal route everyday. #### there onboard cheap map ####.

• Draft saved Draft deleted