Nalco water

Discussion in 'Hazmat Trucking Forum' started by jlembie35, May 7, 2019.

1. jlembie35

jlembie35 Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2013
    looking for a little info on the company, driver pay, moral etc.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Decent company, top pay is $28 and some change if I remember correctly. And time and a half after 40. Hotels every night that you are out also. But this is only on the water side.

Nalco Champion is the oilfield chemical delivery side and pays less. Moral is ok depending on witch yard you run out of.

4. meechyaboy

meechyaboy Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2018
    Detroit, Michigan
    Haven’t heard from any of the drivers but the yard loaders usually speak on it, and from the outside looking in heard it was very strict frontward facing cameras and they ding you for every thing. The guy in Hughesville said they will can you for moving the truck an inch even in the yard without a seatbelt on, heard various instance about how strict they were.
    But the one down in Louisville, Ohio whenever I delivered there was drivers around just hadn’t had the time to talk to em heard they’re only out 3 days a week at the most and bring in 90k
    The loader in buckhannon,Wv(real cool dude) said they’re looking for drivers but they got a real tough test to pass and most hear about cameras and strictness and pass on it but I hear the pay and benefits is excellent

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.