name change number 3. superservice.

Discussion in 'Superservice' started by badman976, Jul 20, 2010.

1. badman976

badman976 Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2010
    if your going to grand rapids the road test is about 45mins to a hour long depending whos giving it. someone said about 2500 miles i can tell you from my experince and most other drivers if you get over 1700 good for you. alot of 300-400 mile trips then you sit waiting for another 300- 400 trip...i'm currently waiting to get loaded on a 200mi trip to kentucky that delivers tomorrow at 1500/3pm i'm in new castle, in it's 11:30am 3/16/11. as far as equipment is concerned. you'll think your last company or worst enemy called up superservice and told them to give you the worst piece sh** they got.

good luck

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    I thought they bought a s**tload of new Int'l prostars??? They in that bad a shape already??? Or just not enough to make a dent in the fleet????

4. badman976

Jan 5, 2010
    they bought 50 new international prostar's 100 freightliner cascadia 100 volvo's 660's and the all went to seniority drivers and one lucky new hire class(4 drivers) the rest of the fleet is totally ragged out beat up inside and out freightliner columbia's and kentworth t600 and t2000.you will be assigned to some truck that looks like crap inside and out and they also have those cheap hard mattress in them that you can feel the springs when you lay on it. again you will feel like your former company or worst enemy had something to do with your truck assignment.

5. jlind

jlind Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nature coast, Fl.
    Good to know, Thanks!! LCT is about 15 miles away from me and I was thinking of giving a call but doubtful now!!!

6. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    I know a SS driver out of the Oklahumptka FL. Hes driving a new truck though he trains.

KH

7. badman976

Jan 5, 2010
    superservice owns lct.

8. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    they are still mostly seperate,they have their own breakdown department,their own managers and seperate freight...so even though its the same company,its basically still lct.

even superservice (somerset) and gts (grand rapids) are still mostly seperate although theyre alot closer than lct is w/ the rest of the company.

somerset and grand rapids are sharing the same trailers now,and alot of the freight is hauled by both,although it is still imo mostly seperate...

mainly because they still have DM's and planners in somerset AND grand rapids AND okahumpka, fl,the company isnt integrated at all...which is a huge waste of money but im sure the planners/dm's/managers that are still with the company are greatful.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.