Nation’s biggest trucker enforcement blitz......

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by Val_Caldera, Apr 3, 2021.

1. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    Yeah, that's probably the point in time when I get arrested...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    I-81 Virginia between the Tubes (Tunnels) was always good for an "On The Spot Inspection". The yay part was the pedestrian Tunnel if Northbound.
    I got "popped" in 2001 or 2002 in a 6 speed 24' Freightshaker Straight Truck at that wonderful location, hauling automotive parts to somewhere westside PA.
    I was Overweight by 1 or 2 thousand, couldn't "shuffle it", so ticket and gone.

Never got messed with in Iowa in any Freight Hauling Vehicle.

Arizona on I-10 = Yep.
    There's some f.m.c.s.r. Trucking Rule somewhere by the f.m.c.s.a. that states "no anything (like a g.p.s. unit) shall be attached to the inside windshield lower than 6 inches from the top especially in the Windshield Wiper Track. I've never "discovered" the "rule", but some wonderful Scale dude on east side AZ. (I was west-south bound to Nogales), wrote me a fix-it ticket and it went away back at base. I believe it was a fantasy written on "official" paper.

CHEERS!!

feldsforever Thanks this.
  4. Val_Caldera

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    Put some where it need not be, certainly not a "crime" to be EXTRA safe. Some folks have put it on Wheels, Landing Legs Frame, Trailer Flaps, Sleeper, back side Mirrors, front Grille. Some Flaps came/come with Reflective Tape. CHEERS!!

5. feldsforever

feldsforever Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2019
    Seen a man get jumped by a couple Mexicans for talking to a Spanish woman in Nogales. He held his own thou. It looked like pulled a blade or something.
    It was a full fight then they all took off running. The man never went down. Whole thing lasted 10 or 12 seconds.

6. Val_Caldera

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    No Problems Mate!
    Mexico was like 50' away, just beyond a 3' high gate with a thick chain and Big Lock.
    I camped out overnight, nice and peaceful.
    Did a 34 back up 17 near 40 at a Pilot.
    CHEERS!!

feldsforever Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.