National Distributors in Sellersburg, IN

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Fireman423, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Fireman423

Fireman423 Bobtail Member

May 2, 2008
    Gosport, Indiana
    Any body have any info on this company? Good? Bad?
    Can't really find much about them here.. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    fireman they are a great company to work for good miles and home time

4. Fatso

Fatso Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ky
    Well.well well.I Know that you will always have some disgruntal Employey who will write negitives about some company they have some falling out with and it would seem no mater how much a company rips a driver off youll have drivers take it for what ever reason .so with that said ill try to bite my tongue so to speak.I worked for ndl long anough to get riped of the miles i drove they pay air miles not even close to the miles you really drive ,theres no stop pay no lay over pay no break down pay and you will sit this i promise you .but dont take my word for it go to your local truck stops ask around find the truth ,i sure wish i had . good luck

5. crazywolf

crazywolf Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2011
    mount eden,ky
    and God help you if you go to del rio,laredo,eagle pass.....you are gonna sit for a few days!!!

6. pilottravel2002

pilottravel2002 Medium Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Tucson,az
    i work for national dist.,and they really suck,u have to fight every friday to get ur money right,and they short u on ur miles i u drove 600 miles they pay u 502 miles thats on every trip,dispatch what a joke,they dont know what they are doing.and also u get charge for ur bus ticket to orientation and drug test,so if u quit u will pay for ur bus ticket back home,o and also u have to wait 1.5 or 2 days for a load,if u like to be park at the truck stops a lot this is the company,so i would not recommend to anyone this company,i waste 3 months of my life with $189.00 paychecks every week.

7. pilottravel2002

May 25, 2011
    Tucson,az
    I DONT THINK SO.:biggrin_25513:

8. cowboy480

cowboy480 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Somerset ky
    run from sellersburg to delrio eagle pass laredo even to bakersfield and riverside as a matter of a fact im in riverside on ndl pays 2098 out here i ran 2123 thats 25 miles differnce of course i know how to read a road map and if you want to know i picked the load up in danville ky i went 150 west to the westrn ky to the purchas prky to 155 to i55 south to 40 west to 15 south to 215 south as far as the pay i get my check every friday down to the penny the owe me i have grossed over 61000 this year so now all i can say is do you have anymore lies to tell because i have even more truth than you do lies

ChuckK70 Thanks this.
  9. ChuckK70

ChuckK70 Light Load Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Detroit, MI
    Why are you sitting so much? I'm always preplanned the night before I deliver. I've got just under 12,000mi this month. There's gotta be more to this story. Spill it.

10. ChuckK70

ChuckK70 Light Load Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Detroit, MI
    Snuh? I delivered in Laredo the day before Thanksgiving. I was given a preloaded trailer from the yard, it ended up being a round trip up to Grand Prairie, TX and back. When I returned to Laredo yesterday (Saturday) to drop, they gave me another preloaded trailer from the yard. I have 2 more pick-ups for this load tomorrow (Monday) in TN before I deliver it in WV 0800 Tuesday. I just don't see what the malfunction is here for some people.

11. pilottravel2002

May 25, 2011
    Tucson,az
    Dont believe this guy cowboy480 he is a ndl recruiter,he gets a $25.00 wal-wart gift card for each driver he recruit.Thats why he s mad if u talk #### about ndl scam.:biggrin_25524:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.