Navajo Express has just abandoned this trainee in a tiny town 1500 miles from home!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JustPj, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    If you truly want to help her do this: Pay for a LTL company to pick up her belongings and they will deliver to her doorstep in Denver, Second get a cab company to pick her up and take her to the nearest airport that will have a flight to Denver. A cab company will go anywhere if your willing to pay and so will the LTL company. It really is that easy. Talk is cheap guys, do what it tales to get her and her stuff home.

JustPj Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    That's the key word IF she isn't getting strung along.Sure would be a crying shame if miss pj is getting set up for a huge let down.That's my concern.

4. silverdrifter

silverdrifter Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2013
    athens georgia
    and how is anything I said bad? never said I didn't believe you at all

5. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Mine too Patty.

I would want to conserve my money, get home asap then get a job right away.

I think Navajo is forming a game plan. Most likely an apology then give it a few days to see if that will appease the trucking community. Anything they do will be in bits and pieces.

pattyj Thanks this.
  6. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Dang Patti, what the heck caused him to dump you out like that?

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I hear that or the money used for the nights at this hotel could have been used to rent a car since she wont take the bus.Knowing Navajo the apology will be typed by the secretary and mailed to pj in a month or so.Very unsincere.

8. silverdrifter

silverdrifter Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2013
    athens georgia
    and too think I was on her side at first

Captain Call and double yellow Thank this.
  9. Victor_V

Victor_V Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Spencer, Indiana
    At this point, I doubt Navajo cares what we say here. Now, if it successfully spills over out of this container and into the media, that could be different. Even then, maybe not. I wouldn't hold out hope for that. Informing the media and the public in order to discourage this kind of unfair and unethical behavior is worthwhile in itself.

A while back when the family got no help from Southern Refrigerated to retrieve their trucker's body was another where this community could have helped. Folks were concerned, but it wasn't much help. For my part, I'm trying to turn my concern into action.

Thought I would have more time today but had to come up here for pee test.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Lux Prometheus Thanks this.
  10. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I sued him.It was a long almost 2 yr battle and kept trying to delay the trial and everytime request DENIED.I ate that right up.Anyway I was driving thru Muskogee,OK and ttrl axle busted in half and managed to make it to the Pilot.Stuck in the fuel lane for hrs waiting for brkdown to get the axle chained up.Anyway next day boss wanted me to run illegal to get a load delivered to Dallas with rented trl.I refused and he promised me home to clean trk if I delivered this hot load.All a lie,boss and driver shows up at receiver and fired me.Took me to next town.T tossed everything out in the snow thru the passenger window.Offericer asked him 3 times if he would take me to go rent a car he refused.So I had no doubt in my mind im going to get this guy.Due to his bad safety rating and scared he would lose his business once I sued him,he changed his company name and dot number.If a company does me wrong no thinking about it,i;ll sue them.

Lux Prometheus and bigjoel Thank this.
  11. JustPj

JustPj Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2013
    I don't think it was your place to put a stop to the thread. That's what your intent was, wasn't it?

I think what happened on this thread was amazing. Why were you looking to shut it down?

Thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.