Navajo Express has just abandoned this trainee in a tiny town 1500 miles from home!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JustPj, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bergy

bergy Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Well, I'm glad you're home. I too am a little suspect, but will give the benifit of the doubt. Just a little (lot) too much drama for this guy.

Best part of the story though was the dude in a dress with bolt ons. That's good tv right there! Not sure about the rest of the country, but in AZ nobody has so far forced us to be PC about these weirdos yet. This is a guy, and op was being kind to refer to him as a "her". Can't change science / dna.

Anyway - good for the forum for banding together, although the thread could have ended at about a hundred posts or so.

Lux Prometheus Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I hear a master lock clicking closed,

in the near future..........!!!

:yes2557:

:biggrin_2551:

:biggrin_2556:

joseph1135 and Gitana Thank this.
  4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Im real glad like everyone else pj home,its been a long stressfull week.But I agree with Buckeye,she should have taken the bus.Whats going to happen if she lands another job miles away from her home and her car won't make it that far,most companies put you on the Grayhound,is she going to turn down the job because she's too good for the bus?

5. BuckeyeCowboy63

BuckeyeCowboy63 Medium Load Member

May 28, 2013
    Cincinnati, OH
    If flying is cheaper i have no problem with it but dont come on here sayi g your too good for the bus when you are stranded 1500 miles from home and begging for help which you wouldnt take.

6. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    She didn't say that in that context. There was sarcasm there you just failed to see it. Why does it make any difference to you how she got home? She came here for encouragement after being done wrong by Navajo. She had no intention of soliciting cash from anyone, as we learned early on.

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I think some of us worried and wondered more then misspj did as to whats going to happen,how you getting home are you safe at that motel ect ect.All kinds of support here,many offers to help her get home.But she had to wait for the no call no show lady to give her a ride home,that's water under the bridge now. She has her reasons why she waited and that's her business not ours.She wasn't going make residence in Washington.The subject of this thread is about getting abandone by Navajo and trainer not ragging on her about how she got home ect..We went from one subject to another.With that said can we move forward and all get along?Last thing pj needs right now is negativity,she has enough stress going on.Misspj still needs our support and i'm going to do just that and hope you all do the same.Please,lets not make this into one big grudge match.You have to admit,some of the posts are alittle bit much.PJ doesn't need that right now.

8. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    Welcome Home! The hard part of this nightmare journey is over. We're glad you finally made it home safely and can now concentrate on upcoming issues.

Due to the size of this thread, the many twists and turns where some must think they have to pick the thread apart and totally off topic we are closing this thread. It has nothing to do with you. It's just too much work for the mod team.

PJ feel free to start another thread if you like as the members are definitely concerned.

You are correct wise one. I just had to delete 20 posts of bickering over issues not even related to Navajo. Thanks to one that can't take heed to a warning the thread is now closed. If members are bored go for a walk or something. Picking threads apart and wanting to argue creates a negative environment no one cares to read.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.