Need current info on May Trucking in Pensacola

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by HarrySam, Aug 10, 2015.

1. "GaToR"

"GaToR" Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Another disgruntled (probably former driver who couldn't cut it) hiding anonymously behind a computer spewing off with no input or facts to backup his/her babble... smh

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. "GaToR"

"GaToR" Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Been with May for a long time, they have been great to me. As stated by me before, you create your own destiny.

And yes, they will let you take your truck/trailer home.

Good luck, and if I can help you in any way don't hesitate to ask.

4. "GaToR"

"GaToR" Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Wow, you sure have a way with words and can sure spew garbage. And yet another disgruntled driver that will hide behind a screen name, and doesn't have a clue what he/she is talking about.

One of those drivers I run into at a terminal now and then that whines and complains about not getting miles and how bad it is here, and in the next breath tells me how he/she told there DM that. .. they weren't taking that crappy load.. they weren't driving at night.. they weren't chaining.. etc. etc.. You get what you give, and create your own destiny.. good or bad.

Danny is the current terminal manager at the Nashville/Lebanon terminal and is from Oregon. He has been with the company for many years. When May opens new terminals, Danny is the guy they send to get them up and running. Danny is a great guy and very loyal to drivers/employees who do there job and are loyal to the company. Chris is a DM/ and former driver and IS NOT Dannys son.. lol

There is a new crew, Terminal manager and support team that will soon replace them. It's because the terminal is now fully operational and Danny and Chris are returning to Oregon, not because they are being replaced for some nefarious reason like you implied.

Do yourself a favor, grow a set and suck it up buttercup.

Laurel Hansmann "GaToR"
    Pensacola, FL terminal
    Truck# 4171

5. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Yep, I drove many a nights for .30 a mile wages for May across Wyoming on ice, snow white outs in 50 mph wind gusts to make the appt on time in Portland ;-)

6. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    If they meet your needs, that's great.

Everybody is different, and some of us prefer to work for the better outfits.

Just do some research. The information is all over the net.

7. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Truck number for ????

8. BigPerm

BigPerm Medium Load Member

GaToR....you seem like my kind of driver. Me; 25+ yrs, vigil CDL, CSA, etc w/ all endorsements lotsa tanker HazMat time.A professiona. Moving to Florida in next few months. Would love to PM...guess I gotta e-mail. When you have time, (no rush)...kindly do me yer email or whatever. Thanks much.

Greg
    g_stark@hotmail.com

"GaToR" Thanks this.
  9. "GaToR"

"GaToR" Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2016
    And what "exactly" makes you the authority on "better outfits" I've worked here going on 9 years, I've done more than enough "research" Have you actually ever worked for May? I bet not. You probably are basing your opinion on what you read on "the net" from others that also have no clue. If it's said on the net.. it's gotta be true... smh

10. "GaToR"

"GaToR" Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2016
    It's "my" truck number. Unlike others, I do not hide behind a screen name.

11. "GaToR"

"GaToR" Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks! Will email you later today.

BigPerm Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.