new at pemberton truck lines

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by jdr1989, Jun 7, 2017.

1. jdr1989

jdr1989 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2013
    well everything is sorta ok so far. loads are easy and miles are decent. my only problem is they said they would get me a bigger truck then turned around and gave it to someone else then said id have to wait longer for another one and theres also a person in the office who i think has it out for me even tho they dont really know me at all.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    What could have triggered this office employee to have it out for you?

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

OTR & LTL - over the mountains - through the woods - coast to coast - sea to shining sea

[​IMG]
    The OTR & LTL truck drivers of America are positively the driving force of our economy.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    To add to "inandoutoftrouble's" post

Let me flip it around and ask you this. Who did you tell off with profanity, questioning ancestry and so forth last week? Or in the last month? If you dared mouth off a company officer who will now remember you carefully each and every hour of his and or especially her working problems in the company each day....

born&raisedintheusa Thanks this.
  5. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    It would probably be better to be more concerned about having good loads with decent miles, and to for go worrying about the size of your truck.

The good loads with the decent miles is what determines the size of your paycheck, not the size of your truck.

Good luck to you! God bless you and your family!

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

OTR & LTL - over the mountains - through the woods - coast to coast - sea to shining sea

[​IMG]
    The OTR & LTL truck drivers of America are positively the driving force of our economy.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. jdr1989

jdr1989 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2013
    everyone in office is fine. but this one person just acts like im not worthy or somthing to be there. idk im fine with everyone i can get along with who ever as long as no one starts crap with me theyll be no problems.

7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Ok, if you know the name and title of this employee you also will understand if this employee has authority over you or not. If that person does have supervisory control over you, then you best transfer away from his control. It's nothing but bad results when things go bad between a supervisor and crew member of any given part of a fleet.

It's best to never be noticed among supervisors they would just as soon get rid of a problem employee they know nothing about from Adam and eve. Problem employee is erased from the company and by extension their ordered lives lolling by the precious telephone collecting Coup from employees who managed to be delivering on time today.

8. redeye18

redeye18 Light Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Lewisburg,Tn
    Can anyone employed here now tell me how much the health insurance is? It's just my wife and I. Also is it any good?

9. markdriver22

markdriver22 Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Can anyone tell me how the hometime work for someone living in Cookeville?

10. Eowyn

Eowyn Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2016
    TN
    Update?

They're advertising for a team position. Thought about looking into it for my husband and I. Jeffersonville route, sign on bonus, more cpm then we are making now after 2 year.

11. uplander

uplander Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    That would be academy dedicated to the longer routes, greenville nc, jacksomville nc, i would guess.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.