New Border Crossing Regs

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Brucesmith, Jan 25, 2021.

1. bavarian

bavarian Heavy Load Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Winnipeg
    It's about time for the Chinese to take over. Sxxx doesn't need to be imported anymore.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bavarian

bavarian Heavy Load Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Winnipeg
    Out of curiosity, did somebody hear anything from Mr Trudeau after January 29th and his "fringe minority" statement?

4. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    I’d suggest no politics. Mods have asked several times.

REO6205 Thanks this.
  5. Condi

Condi Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Why no politics? How this topic is any different ?

6. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Because it gets on of hand and has to be moved to the political section. Including the main convoy thread and a few others.

Sirscrapntruckalot and REO6205 Thank this.
  7. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Canadian trucks should stay on their side of the border anyways…… cross dock to American trucks .
    Everyone is happy……

8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    My reasoning all along was that had the whole world been able to just enforce a complete lock down for just 18 days it would of wiped out the entire virus. With no new host to travel to, however how does one get the whole world to lock down? As a result with freedom of movement be that it may still restricted is some places is still allowing the virus to spread, all it takes is one infected person. My question is if everyone is vaccinated why are they still enforcing these restrictions if the vaccination is so effective?

9. goga

goga Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2021
    Earth..
    Pig, give me my bucket of meal and sleeping time, I care less about anyone else..

10. goga

goga Heavy Load Member

Nov 11, 2021
    Earth..
    Another pig, has to eat no matter who is not)

Parents loose their jobs, grand parents loose their houses, cuz loosing jobs, all you care is "move them", swine

11. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    We need information on what's happening. This situation is escalating, fast, the drivers defied the judges order to move, and next, the military will come in with their mombo tank retrievers and that's when things will get REALLY ugly. Please, let's leave threads like this open, these are our brothers and sisters on a mission, I think, and a site like this should rally for their support, not bicker. What, besides this silly vaccine thing, are they pixxed about? Looking at the videos, it's not company drivers, looks like mostly O/O's. What do they want? Drivers that still have deliveries, I'm sure, are wondering what to do, and this site is about the best place. You know, I've never been to a rally or protest of any kind, but by golly, this one hits home, and I got out of trucking because I had enough of intervention, I think it's about time. We've been taken for granted far too long, and I'm an old man, people don't listen to old men, but if I was a younger man, with a future to protect, you bet I'd be right there, and not to save some silly turtle,,,,it's about time!
    Far as "trucks stay on their side" schtick,,,you have got to be kidding,,,sound like my old man,,

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.