New Border Crossing Regs

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Brucesmith, Jan 25, 2021.

1. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    It’s become more about the removal of an elected government and installing them. It’s not about cross border truckers, stopped being that a long time ago.

liner and 201 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Seems like they are clearing the bridge……. Nice work law enforcement

# no Kolekas

Garththomas Thanks this.
  4. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    As of 8:00 central time, the crowds have diminished some, according to the NY Times, but the bridge remains blocked. While military is not considered, yet, there are fines of up to $100,000 and revocation of licenses, so these folks are up against a lot.

5. aaronpeterbilt3787

aaronpeterbilt3787 Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    I guess it’s ok for a movement like BLM to protest, burn buildings, cause millions of dollars in property damages, assaults and murders in streets. These are the protests our illustrious Trudeau supported and attended!

Look at the videos posted of Ottawa. Ppl playing hockey. Shoveling roads and sidewalks. Giving food to the homeless. Crime rate reported by MAINSTREAM media to have significantly dropped. But they’re racists. Mysoginists. Terrorists. Cmon ppl. This has as much to do about overthrowing a govt as BLM had to do about equality. There are all walks of life attending. Not just white. Im so sick of hearing the mainstream news narrative.

Now granted, there are bad apples. Have some ppl yelled at, harassed and heckled ppl for wearing masks? Yup. Just as not all of the BLM movement was about rioting. But let me ask this, why in the blm case, was Trudeau and other leaders able to separate the two kinds of ppl involved, and still support it, but not in the case of the Convoy?

The feds and prov govts tread on our lives for two years. Causing massive job losses, lives lost to suicide etc. They didn’t care, until now, when suddenly big corp is being affected. Ford, gm, Toyota, Daimler. Follow the money. That’s all this is about for the govt.

Watch the press conferences the convoy staff have. Lawyers and verified Doctors and virologists involved in supporting them. These ppl are standing up to those others receive nothing but monetary gain from govt for towing the narrative line. The ones who voice contradictory proof to the govt have everything to lose. Not like the others.

I’m in no way a conspiracy guy, but stuff that govt declared as irrational and conspiracy just months ago, is now considered fact, even in mainstream news.

I’d say it’s most definitely time for Canada to be woke!

6. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    AD1D6BF6-8EA7-449F-8F5E-28263EBEC4EF.jpeg
    Of course it’s a set up

7. aaronpeterbilt3787

Apr 2, 2016
    Maybe, maybe not. But don’t paint all with the same brush. There’s also video of protesters forcing a guy with that flag to leave. I suppose you could argue that’s a plant on side of the protestors. Anything and everything can be spun to one’s advantage.

Magoo1968 Thanks this.
  8. aaronpeterbilt3787

Apr 2, 2016
    One thing I gotta ask, why the division? Are you really ok with a guy like Trudeau having a minor sign a 2.25 million NDA over his sexual relationship? Cmon ppl. It’s time……

Magoo1968 Thanks this.
  9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    It would be nice to be able to keep a couple of threads about the rally available in the main forum but so far every one has gone political and had to be moved.
    It's up to you guys. Keep the politics out and the thread can stay where it's handy to respond to. If it gets political we'll have to move it to the cess pool with the rest of the the political content.

10. aaronpeterbilt3787

Apr 2, 2016
    I respect what you’re saying, but let’s be realistic here, it is a politically charged event. Stating facts about what’s been done on all sides is much different than bickering between forum members over political beliefs. No?

201 Thanks this.
  11. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    They have it in the list of demands, although it’s probably been removed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.