New Macks

Discussion in 'Superior Carriers' started by wsyrob, Aug 30, 2018.

1. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    South Jersey apparently has a new Pinnacle coming in today from talking with them earlier today. The TM there said he is mostly trying to keep Mack's and Pete Aero's only apparently corporate is still ordering some internationals as well.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    I can't remember the guys name that got the new Mack at the terminal......but I laughed my butt off when someone(I know who) put a 'print out' of a long standing employees name on who it was reserved for! Gave him a text and he said, I'll stop by the gas station around the corner and get some gas to burn that thing! haha

4. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    No adjustable arm rest on drivers side so still a POS. Mack will never figure out their ergonmically incorrect design is causing physical injury to drivers and of course companies don’t care, drivers for Mack’s are a dime a dozen
    Other than lack of adjustable armrest they are pretty decent truck. Quiet inside. The factory seats are great.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  5. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
    i drive a 13 pinnacle with over 800k on it. it’s honestly a quiet truck. it crunches over big bumps but the other 95% of the time it is very quiet. it’s a day cab, to boot. they’re not bad trucks after they go through the teenage years/dpf issues.

mine calls for a regen about twice a year. the truck literally runs 24/7 mon morning-sat morning. ill keep my current assigned truck as long as i can. the brand new ones don’t ride much better but they are gutless in comparison and have far more electronic nannies. and somehow they are 2 mph slower with the same governor.

6. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I see Westcan up here in Canada has a few sneaking around pulling super b tanks. Actually look pretty sharp in red.

MartinFromBC Thanks this.
  7. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Look at that storage! The pinnacles and visions i drove were just a shelf.

8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas

I guess Im going to have to come down from the highland and defend the Mack Interiors to a degree with fire and sword.

It is first necessary to celebrate Mack's Achievement in construction. If you knew the entire success and or failure of the line.

MartinFromBC Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.