New old guy from British Columbia

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Workinonit, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Workinonit

Workinonit Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Victoria, BC
    Hi to all, I'm from Victoria, BC and have been involved in trucking since 1976 when I worked for Weather B Transport, an agaent for Mayflower Van Lines. We were licenced across Canada. There have been many changes over the years, some good, some not. I am currently with Glenncoe Transport, which is sadly closing its doors May 31. My wife and I hope to start with Yanke before then and run into the USA.:biggrin_25511:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Hi, Workinonit, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, Workinonit!

Workinonit, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

Also remember to get your 2009 Truckers Report Calendar AND show your love for truckers with your new Truckers Report Legal Stamps! This helps us to keep this place alive, thanks!

4. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you wandered in!

5. Native Dancer

Native Dancer Heavy Load Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Portland, Or.
    Welcome. I'm in Victoria visiting family. I've pretty well alienated all of them so I guess I'll head home in a few days.

6. rikdev50s

rikdev50s Medium Load Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Greer, SC
    Hey and Howdy! Welcome to the forum. GOOD LUCK.

7. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    hey there workinonit...welcome to the group and best of luck to ya'll on the new venture

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.