Say goodbye to tired eyes with maps that are 32 percent larger than those in our standard Motor Carriers' Road Atlas. The newest book in the Motor Carriers' family features anti-glare pages that are tear- and water-resistant'perfect for repeated use on those long hauls.
Get yours today at Global Trucker......
- Durable synthetic pages that are anti-glare as well as tear- and water-resistant
- Sturdy spiral binding that allows the book to lay flat or double back to save space in the cab
- Coverage of state-designated truck routes as well as the National Network
- On-page state resources such as road construction and road conditions
- Phone numbers next to the maps for handy everyday reference
- Updated coverage of Hazardous Materials regulations
- Direct links to industry-specific information and up-to-date road construction on the web
- 22-page mileage directory including more than 40,00 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileages
- Easy-to-use chart of state and provincial permit agency phone numbers and websites
- Updated charts of low clearances and weigh stations, including new restricted routes
- Road construction and conditions hotlines
- 324 pages
- Dimensions: 12" x 15.375"
- Synthetic pages with spiral binding
- Coverage: United States only