New tech for mileage,power,torque and emissions.

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by jhall223, Oct 8, 2017.

1. jhall223

jhall223 Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2017
    This is a update on the CARB racket. I am running a new system from, eburntech.com, that has given me just over 1mph gain and a average of 7.12 on a 6nz cat pre emission. I have a 680+ horse file and i run in northern cal, very north. tough windy mountain roads as well as flat ground to the bay area.
    They have spent a huge amount of money trying to get a emissions cert from CARB but, no luck. They,however,went through the testing for efficiency and in that process, exceeded emission standards for 2025,but they didn't give the cert because they were only testing for efficiency.
    They were told,by a CARB person, {in a whisper} that they will not look at new tech as they are happy with the aftertreatment systems in place. Translated means, the right pockets are getting stuffed with cash so NO rocking the boat.
    This only confirms the rumors that this is a racket. If the environment is top priority, why would they not want tech that takes care of emissions at the point of combustion,creates more power,mileage,torque and in turn is better mileage? Because it a cash cow to politicians and executives that are behind CARB and EPA.
    This system is 100% pure hydrogen,no maintenance,worry free,military grade system. Totally self contained. All you do is keep distilled water in it. It is heat and cold protected,so it can be mounted inside or outside. The product has been in development for 13 years and 7 million spent in the development and production.
    A 2016 road train in Australia has gained 19.7% in mileage and is creating no soot to engage the after treatment,so no def and no filter clogging.
    Lane county transit in Eugene,OR has gained 13.2% in mileage as well as no soot in the exhaust.The bus is a diesel over electric.
    So, why not certify it?
    I will leave that up to you. But for me,ill still be running my eburn system and keep spreading the word.Maybe the person will hear of it and we can make CARB and EPA take notice just by the shear numbers.o_O

Dharok Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    This goes very well for my evening. I am in deep tonight in the conspiracy stuff on YouTube. I stumbled upon the channel "truthstream media"; it is quite captivating.

4. uncleal13

uncleal13 Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Humboldt, Sk
    They probably weren’t interested in testing a technology that has already been proven to be ineffective many times since 2004.

5. W9onTime

W9onTime Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2017
    I was reading up on this achates engine , it's being built in coop with cummins for the military , very interesting opposed piston engine , low emission , low weight ,30% lower fuel consumption , big power, interesting potential

6. Dharok

Dharok Medium Load Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Come find me on the political forum. I will enlighten you more than the sun lol
    Btw that channel is very good.

7. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011

8. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Nice ad! It ALMOST doesn't look like a advertisment.

9. Sportster2000

Sportster2000 Road Train Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Indiana
    I've heard rumblings about this engine but have yet to see it. I've seen a much older and much bigger version of it that never got produced.

W9onTime Thanks this.
  10. W9onTime

W9onTime Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2017
    if you hear of them testing it I would like to know any results you can share

11. Sportster2000

Sportster2000 Road Train Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Indiana
    Everything I have heard and read about is that they are doing all of that in California.

One design I have seen and heard about being tested many years ago was a swash plate design, called a barrel engine. This engine is massive. Five feet in diameter and about ten feet long. Only one was produced and it sits in a museum/test facility about 45 miles south of Indy. When it was designed it was suppose to be vibration free. When it ran it shook the entire building from what the old timers at work said. I know people can get tours of that facility but I am not sure on how they go about getting signed up for them.

W9onTime Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.