New to this site, need trucking school advice.

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Louis1993, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Louis1993

Louis1993 Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2019
    Stamford, CT
    Sorry to hear that, I wish you will go smoothly from these and have a better life then.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I'm doing ok for now.

Louis1993 Thanks this.
  4. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Do not even consider attending CRST or CR England schools. Those two companies are nothing more than criminal enterprises, and they have the litigation history against them to prove it.
    I've been recommending Swift for cdl training since they have a training facility in Jurupa Valley in California. It's pronounced "Hu-roopah". SoCal is a good place weatherwise to train and that particular area is a trucking Mecca.
    I adamantly warn against CRST because they require that you sign a non compete contract. Although this sort of mafia-style contract is illegal, the government won't act against it.
    This contract is unequal because you will be required to pay their tuition fees before you can be employed by another motor carrier should you quit or be fired.
    I don't know if Dante's Inferno is an actuality, but if it is, those who own and operate the aforementioned motor carriers have insured themselves an eternal home on the bottom floor.

Louis1993 Thanks this.
  5. Louis1993

Louis1993 Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2019
    Stamford, CT
    Thank you for sharing your opinion, I will not go to CRST and CR England, they sounds terrible. I really like you mentioned Dante's Inferno, I am trying to understand western civilization, hopefully their destiny will be just like that:)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.