New Truck Stop Open In Niagara Falls,New York

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by mjd4277, May 17, 2024.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ex-Trucker Alex

Ex-Trucker Alex Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2023
    Well, it's close to the Lewiston-Queenstown bridge, which was usually my preferred entry to the Niagara Penninsula in Canada, less traffic and puts you on the QEW just below the currency exchange stop. Bypass most of Buffalo and all the traffic on the Peace Bridge...

4. The one california kid

The one california kid Medium Load Member

Oct 31, 2023
    Niagra! Ain't that close to Buffalo? Only town I ever drove through that not being able to drive 80mph found myself wishing I had a jump ramp welded on the back of the trailer - so I wouldn't get run over! LoL

5. Ex-Trucker Alex

Jan 7, 2023
    About 40 miles north. This is on the North side, near Lewiston and the bridge to Canada.

BTW, it's supposedly a 'truck stop', yet they don't show trucks parked. Whaddya wanna bet they have maybe 2 dozen spots out back??? Not exactly on a major corridor, either; if you aren't crossing to Queenston, any further north is the Moses Parkway, and trucks ain't allowed on it....

already gone Thanks this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Someone was nice enough to take “reconnaissance photos”. Apparently it has 70 spots and so far it’s been getting good reviews.
    IMG_0728.png

already gone Thanks this.
  7. andhe78

andhe78 Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Buffalo, NY
    Not a major corridor right now, but when the Amazon distribution center goes in next year just down the road, they’ll be looking pretty smart.

8. Ex-Trucker Alex

Jan 7, 2023
    Ah, Amazon! So, in about 1 year, parking your rig there won't be safe from being hit, and the fuel islands will all be clogged with non-fueling trucks due to all the Amazon drivers??? I can hardly wait! I hope they put signs in the bathroom about not standing on the toilet seat in Hindi, Arabic and Russian.....

9. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    And don't forget to post signs to not wash feet in the sinks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.