My list of Newbie company offers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by BuddhaTrucker, Mar 30, 2017.

1. JV_620

JV_620 Medium Load Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Centerville, MA
    Odd. So, they were willing to take you on with a new CDL-A as a rookie, but because you did not go there right away, then they wanted 6 months experience? That sucks. It is things like that that would make me reconsider Wolding as s company to go with but I suppose that every situation is different.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    any ltl companies that interest you?

4. BuddhaTrucker

BuddhaTrucker Bobtail Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Queensbury, NY
    They are not the only company that does that. There are a lot of them that you either go to them right away or they won't hire. I have actually started putting a list together of company that will hire newbies after the 30 or 45 day period that some hold them to. I'll be posting it soon.

5. BuddhaTrucker

BuddhaTrucker Bobtail Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Queensbury, NY
    Haven't looked at a lot of ltl's. Looked at a local farm pickup for milk tanker but between the pay and the benefits I would be losing a lot of money. I know it's experience but with bill's just couldn't do it. With all the calling i've done since HOW declined me I have offers from a few flatbed companies and reefer, which is the way I may have to go since the seem more easy on the school time frame then dry van.

6. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    I applied and told them I had a cargo shift and of course was not ticketed. They declined me saying I had a rollover. They said I could reapply in 5 years. Someone in safety is an idiot. This was H.O. Wolding.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.