~Newbie Needing Advice on Companies~

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by v3n0m, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Seattle206

Seattle206 Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Found something we might both be interested in... When I saw of it I thought of you also.
    Chesapeake Energy is looking for Drivers in Athens PA... They state they will consider all levels... ie we need people there all in North Dakota :p... Click on the Chesapeake Energy its hyper linked:biggrin_25525: there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. v3n0m

v3n0m Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Mt. Olive, NC
    Thanks for keeping me in mind bud! I'll check it out.

4. ultraclassic

ultraclassic Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Unless things have changed...it is an offense that occured when you was a minor. Unless you tell them about it they can not find it on a criminal background check. Minor records are sealed and #### near impossible to get. In 99.9% of the cases it takes a court order by a judge. As a used to be cop I ran into this a lot...

5. v3n0m

v3n0m Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Mt. Olive, NC
    When I started driving school they required a criminal background check. The one I got from the courthouse had it up there.

6. ultraclassic

ultraclassic Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Oklahoma City, OK
    on of the only ways that should be showing is 1) they charged you as an adult or 2) they some how got it filed under traffic. Juvy records are sealed at 18 and slate wiped clean for a fresh start for exactly the reason you are stating, was young, bad decision, hung with wrong crowd. Even kids that have comitted murder and rape get a clean slate at 18...sorry this is jack'n you up

7. DirtyBob

DirtyBob Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2010
    Indiana
    Most of the starter companies have a 10 year period on drug charges that they automatically refuse you a job. They still could not hire you but your application wouldn't be thrown in the trash instantly. I think you'd be able to get hired somewhere.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.