Newbie truckers. Don't work for these companies. Heed my warning!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Nairbfs79, Jan 6, 2017.

1. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
    I've never heard of Warrner, who are they?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cracker42101

Cracker42101 Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2016
    Oops, typo..lol. Warner Enterprises

4. DoubleO7

DoubleO7 Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Those all pretty well describe me.

Loose Leaf and Ooops Thank this.
  5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    W-E-R-N-E-R like the ladder, even the same color.

Ryan423 and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    There is another group that you did not mention, the individual who actually LOVES driving a truck, whether it be OTR or LTL.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Crusader66 Thanks this.
  7. michaelbunt

michaelbunt Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Ragland, Al
    Okay who pissed in your wheaties?? Me I am 32, I have successfully owned and operated 3 trucks over my relatively short career of 7 years most of which was as an owner operator. I make well over 100k a year bring home net pay. If you work hard and keep at it you can make a #### good living. Secondly I am a combat veteran and I don't want a 9-5 "job". I am married with two kids and I go home when I want to. Take vacations, hell last year took the family to Hawaii. Your either a successful person who is self motivated or you didn't do what's necessary to be successful in trucking. Just as bad as the kind who tell people you can get rich in trucking easily. It isn't without risk, however you can make a #### good living in trucking if you work your ### off. And it's a #### respectful CAREER. So how about not dicouraging people who honestly want to try it. And be honest, if your not highly motivated and "hungry" your not going to be succesful. Why are you even on the truckers report forum? This is for reporting bad companies anyway. This isn't indicative of the entire industry however there are repeat offenders on this list. And yes you can work yourself into being an o/o I did, you can get your own authority several good lod boards and good factoring companies out there.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
    Reason for edit: Removed insult
    firemedic2816 Thanks this.
  8. 51.50

51.50 Heavy Load Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    I think a drivers attitude can make a company bad or good to the individual. I didn't like working for Schneider but they are honest.
    I did great at May Trucking. I wish I had gone to work there sooner.
    There were drivers at May that didn't like it as well as drivers that did. There are so any complaints about CRE, it is obvious there is a problem there. As far as the others I would judge each one seperately if I was looking for a new company.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    You're not going to find the perfect company especially newbies.Pay and low miles are probably the 2 leading factors why drivers don't last long.Its not going to get better so you need to go to their website and see what they pay.see what type of benefits they have to offer ect. But new drivers you're not going to find top notch pay no matter who you drive for.But you may get better miles depending what division you drive.

DoubleO7 and Ryan423 Thank this.
  10. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Trucking blows...and I'd discourage anyone and everyone from entering such a thankless industry. You have your opinion....I have mine....calm down hot rod.

11. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    White Dog,
    If you discourage anyone and everyone from entering the trucking industry, WHY are you still in driving professionally? WHY have you NOT left the industry?

You strike me as being FULLY CAPABLE of, along with having the PERSONALITY for, CORPORATE MANAGEMENT or being in a HIGHLY TECHNICAL FIELD as engineering, electronics or mechanics, or a HIGHLY SKILLED TRADE as a machinist / millwright, an electrician, an air conditioning and heating technician, or as an iron worker / welder.

God bless you and your entire family!

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

[​IMG]
    Agnes N. Lum (born 5/21/1956 - Honolulu Hawaii), international model - mid 1970's to early 1980's

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.