Nightmare on CR England St.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by SuperTrucer038, Jul 6, 2016.

1. FloydNasby

FloydNasby Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Austin, TX
    I'm surprised you didn't know what to expect. This is an old story that we've heard many times. I started with a "starter" company five years ago. It started out very rough. Partly my fault for letting my trainer get away not following company policy regarding trainees and partly the trainers fault for being greedy and stupid. Anyway, I got through my first year, moved on to better companies (twice), finally saved enough and bought an old truck, leased it to a decent company and I'm doing good. It was all worth it. You have to look way down the road with the driving career. I see now that all I could hope for in the beginning was to learn to be a professional driver. I did and now I know when it comes to be a part of this industry, I'm "golden". You can do it too!

Rondeal, bamamac and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    CRE's obligation is to get you home before your 60-day Utah temp CDL expires. That's what they promise to do. They do not route you through home during training at your request. They do it toward the end of training--just prior to the expiration of your temp CDL.

This usually occurs during Phase 2, but you dropped out before you got to that phase.

You question the basis of my opinion. The basis of my opinion is that I successfully completed the program from which you washed out.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Blueyedemon

Blueyedemon Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2016
    Elkhart, IN

I did not have a temporary Utah CDL, I had a CDL Permit from my home state and a sealed envelope to deliver to my home state with my test scores.

CR England does not get you a Utah permit now all of it is done from your home state. They currently have an agreement so they can test all their students this way until next year.

They are supposed to get the students through their home state as soon as possible per the agreement.

As for quitting, I did not. I can't speak for others but I had to get home and thought I was going to be continuing on to my second phase.

6. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    What is it to you ? And why would you be holding a judgment against anyone, when you certainly don't know what this driver did or didn't do ?
    ......finding fault in others is like finding gold to some folks, you sound like one of these type of drivers

If you truly are a veteran driver you should be encouraging those who are learning , not trying to tear them down
    .... Not to sound harsh to you my fellow trucker, just putting your judgment in its place

7. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    1. I do know what this trainee did because the trainee stated what she did in her post.

2. No I am not going to encourage people who have to run home in the middle of training for unspecified "family emergencies," and then can't be grown up enough to tell their DM when/if they will return.

8. superflow

Jan 2, 2014
    As far as CR England goes.....
    They have the worse track record of all the other megas for a lack of integrity in all their dealings with any one in this industry
    .... So I wouldn't be too upset about having a fall out with the likes of these people

9. superflow

Jan 2, 2014
    For all we know...
    She may not like the way these people operate

As for you :
    You got thru the training and sounds like you did well
    And so we give you acknowledgement on your success as well
    We are a team !

10. Blueyedemon

Blueyedemon Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2016
    Elkhart, IN
    You only assume to know the circumstances.

I said I had personal issues, not family issues. They were medical related which is why I could not commit to a date to return in the event I needed surgery again.

I spent my life on these roads, even growing up. Except for a ten year period I tried to be a dutiful housewife. I'm a nomad by heart, home is wherever I lie my head. I just have to have an address and Doctor so my dads house serves that purpose and is the state I call "home".

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Reason for edit: Add content
    mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    This hits the proverbial nail right on the head,100%.
    Sometimes in life **** happens or other circumstances occur in life that requires a driver to head home (court dates, death in the family,etc.) and to chastise a driver who needs to because of such extraordinary circumstances is short sighted and ignorant if you don't know the circumstances, to say the very least.

Lonesome, Blueyedemon and superflow Thank this.
  12. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    Very good post

13. BigPerm

BigPerm Medium Load Member

Based on the videos, I have observations;

1.) I am available and overqualified for Lead Trainer" position. Shameful display.
    2.) They screwed the next guy that had the door on the left....on and on that will go down the line. Could have EASILY fixed it with a pull up.
    3.) "How to be late for a delivery you were early for".

• Truckers Report Jobs