No Go Riot Zone

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by scott180, May 30, 2020.

1. A Bug

A Bug Heavy Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Sevierville TN
    Then you know the four marine corpse firearm safety rules that even the pogs all know. #2 Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to DESTROY.

You taking that weapon out and pointing at someone just to scare them is illegal even here in Tennessee and will get you arrested. Now that you have it brandished and escalated the situation, that person now has every right to take out his own weapon and kill you.

Now they are on the legal side of the law and you are not. No matter what jackasery they were doing in the first place, all they got to say now is that you pointed a weapon at them and they were just defending themselves. Even more so if you fire a shot even if it is in the opposite direction.

If you are in a life threatening situation do not pull that weapon out until you are ready to shoot them center mass.

Suffacated, TokyoJoe and dwells40 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    Illinois Trucking Association
    3 hrs ·
    ALERT: Protesters Plan to Block I80/I94 at 4pm near IL/IN Border
    ITA has received a credible report that protesters are planning to march onto Interstate 80/Interstate 94 by blocking the first three exits (NB and SB) inside the state of Indiana (Calumet Ave, Indianapolis Blvd, and Kennedy Ave).
    Protesters are planning to enter the roadway simultaneously at 4:00 pm today.
    Please advise your drivers of this planned protest and if possible have them avoid the area at that time.
    If you have any additional questions, or if you know of any protests that could threaten the safety of our professional truck drivers, please contact ITA Safety Director, Linda Blisset, at linda@iltrucking.org.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  4. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
  5. deathB4decaf

deathB4decaf Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2018
    That I do not disagree with at all. I came on here to find out where I should and should not send my drivers to for the trucks we need to pick up. Looks like I will be waiting on our trip that would take us through the IL/IN border, that is helpful to me. Taking twice as long to read through a thread that half had the info I needed and half had opinions.

6. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    I'll do my best to keep you updated on Ohio, from here on out.... it's the only state I run. I certainly DO understand your point....and your intentions, which were good.

7. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Anyone around Chicago/ Gary In area, needs to be aware. A friend of mines headed to Warsaw, and said he heard something about I-94 being shut down, at exit 1. No other details.

scott180 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  8. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Just run em over. It's no big deal.

Freight is more important then their stupidy anyways.

And to think. They're our future leaders of America.

Suffacated, Kyle G. and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  9. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    If in fear of your live , you have to do what’s needed.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    That's why we have the Politics forum. Anything political goes there and not in the main forum.
    We're working at cleaning up, editing, and closing some of the threads in the main forum that have gone totally political.
    Here's a link..the password is thickskin

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/forums/politics.131/

scott180, deathB4decaf and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  11. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Patience, grasshopper....;) Your hardworking and loyal Staff is trying to clear out all the political crap but it takes time. And coffee....lots of coffee.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.