No Strike , Protection under Federal Labor Laws.

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by scotty, Jan 20, 2009.

1. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    This is the strike forum . We have a political forum . Are you telling me you voted for Kerry ? I don't want an answer - wrong forum . Maybe you should have gotten an electrician's job working for a defense contractor . They are getting a lot of those billions .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. telcobilly

telcobilly Medium Load Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Laying Low
    lol, you are right about most of us. I'm lucky with my metabolism, I'm 6"2" and about 205, have weighed less with trucking than I did in my field service days with an expense acct. Getting real good about eating on the truck with my cooler/Burton stove vs the fattening junk at TS's.
    I'm teaming for an o/o now, so things have really picked up now. Really prefer this to the co driver bs.

4. DonPissedOff

DonPissedOff Light Load Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Lake Forest,Ca
    hahahaha@ooida.....they have an agenda and thats to make money off of your complaints and all the wrong doings that are done to us by big corps....ooida will only do so much or they will be out of business....we as drivers need to attack this without "ooida" because it will be solely our interests we are fighting for....soooo thats what i think about ooida....they are a business that capitolizes on our complaints....lets cut out the middle man people....stand up and be heard and fight....because without drivers there can be no companies so we need to bring them to their knees because nobody else will do it for us.....fight fight fight.....show some berries

5. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    Go read this post! http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...rum/84938-strike-will-work-will-get-real.html

And Mooney...Get the heck off Bush! Jeeze Louse, He's no longer a factor! Clinton did the SAME THING with jobs by looking the other way and actually MORE companies out sourced during Clinton than Bush! And what has Ovomit done on the subject? HMMM? We still lost and are loosing jobs because congress will NOT pass a law taxing these companies the difference in cost of products coming back into the USA!

WMD's What? You missed the news where Saddam gassed the Curds? And also the Iraqis way back in that war also? What do you call those? candy bombs? You can only sleep under a rock for so long!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.