North Dakota oil feilds

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by gary3558, Aug 6, 2012.

1. tong81

tong81 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2012
    does anyone work for powerfuels? can anyone tell me if they use hair or urine in their drug testings?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cobra7479

cobra7479 Light Load Member

If you have to ask that then u prob won't pass drug test... They use urine... And if u have used the test WILL discover it. We lost 2 kids during orientation due to failed drug tests...

4. tong81

tong81 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2012
    i have tested myself with check first home drug test and i passed.

5. DrivingCrude

DrivingCrude Bobtail Member

Jan 16, 2013
    The Bakken
    If your worried about what kind of test they use,grow up. I've been here for a year,never paid for housing,or stayed in my truck ( well maybe a couple nights,my choice ) or in my car. Company pays for it. Listen to what some are saying, this is no place for rookies. I have been driving trucks for more than 30 yrs and this place scares me sometimes,the roads,the ditches,the way people drive,the weather. I have friends that call me for help getting a job and I tell the same. All that being said the $ up here is good, you might work for a little while then go somewhere else to get a better deal, jobs for exp. drivers { that aren't worried about a drug test } and good MVR are not hard to find. I make 5-6 grand every 2 weeks. The streets are not paved with gold like I thought you gotta work for it but it's there.

UpNorth2662 Thanks this.
  6. tong81

tong81 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2012
    what is the name of your company i want free housing too. well im not aftaid of the weather thats something i will have to force myslef to adapt. as for the unpaved road i can go slow as possible i been through that, i have chained up and droved in roads that suddenly becomes uncharted. i been in blizzards that ccomes and goes in an hour. im more worried about not making the kind of money that you are making. thank you for your warning tho much appreciated.
    by the way is now considered the prime of winter or is there harsher cold coming. thanks!

7. DrivingCrude

Jan 16, 2013
    The Bakken
    There are a lot of company's that provide housing. You have to look around. Do you have haz-mat? Not always but usually ( from what I've seen ) crude drivers are taken care of better than water or frac sand drivers, don't know why cuz we all deal with the same crap up here. My co. Is not hiring right now.

8. DrivingCrude

Jan 16, 2013
    The Bakken
    I'm more concerned about you being concerned about the drug test. We don't need that up here, it's bad enough!

UpNorth2662 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.