North East Region

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by SDVA, Jul 25, 2014.

1. stlvance

stlvance Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2011
    st louis MO
    What fleet is based out of springfield mo? Saw an ad on craigslist about it. Seems to run ne and midwest.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    that would be the Kraft fleet. they are not based out of springfield, but that is a major ship point.

4. stlvance

stlvance Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2011
    st louis MO
    Figured it was that since the caves are krafts stuff normally. If it wasnt for that nj part id do it.

5. Thehousethatpeterbilt

Thehousethatpeterbilt Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2010
    new jersey
    Been on the fleet for about a month now. I'm a lease driver and the only thing that helps me survive is the fuel surcharge. I came from the Midwest fleet which I'm trying to get back on. 2200mi on NE v.s 2800 to 3,000 on the Springfield fleet.

6. KMac

KMac Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Waxahachie, TX
    That's what I explained to my DM when he offered it. 2200 is much less than I run now on the national fleet.

I see you are from Jersey, I am from Delaware, same issue, two many vehicles, not enough road. I actually figured out one time that while I can average 58-60 mph out on the open road, in the North East that drops to 46, and it is strictly due to volume of traffic.

I go into the Northeast when sent, or when I go home, but I don't like to spend too much time there because of that.

7. Thehousethatpeterbilt

Thehousethatpeterbilt Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2010
    new jersey
    Tired of $500 settlements for 2300mi. Heading back to training OTR. Company guys are doing well on the fleet making about .40cpm and up! Not bad for Stevens. They asked me to come back when my lease is up.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.