North Port Florida Local driving jobs

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Dixielind, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Redtwin

Redtwin Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2012
    PBC, FL
    That's Florida for you, I have been looking for a decent local job for months now. I read somewhere "Move to Florida because you want to go fishing, not because you want to drive a truck"

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buckeye 60

Buckeye 60 Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2018
    why go from one extreme to the other ..... Florida or Minnesota. plenty of good jobs and better climate in between

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  4. Dixielind

Dixielind Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2017
    North Port Florida
    My dad passed away so that's why I was down here. Thought I'd try again but I can make about $80000 a year drive truck in Minnesota and spend my winters down in Florida fishing on a boat for a couple of months.

RookieJ1987 Thanks this.
  5. taodnt

taodnt Light Load Member

May 6, 2017
    North of Green Bay
    Sorry to hear about your dad. I spent the better part of the last 20 months in Bradenton taking care of my father. The cycle of assisted living-emergency room-hospitalization-rehab REPEAT was literally killing him. He is living with my brother now and things are stabilizing.

Good luck and best wishes. (Talk to @spyder7723 about fishing)

6. RookieJ1987

RookieJ1987 Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Wise choice!! This is coming from a person that lived in Florida twice. Me and my family almost went homeless down there...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.