- 7.5 years CDL-A, Never any CSA points, No tickets or DOT reportable accidents,
- 600,000+ miles driven, Last 5yrs Tanker, Dry Van and a little flatbed prior to that,
- Generally 2+yrs per employer in last 5yrs,
- Hazmat for last 6+yrs, including chemical, food, explosives, waste, radioactive, military weapons and ammo,
- Physically able, no problems lifting, loading/unloading pallets, etc.,
- Resigned last 3+ employers as “eligible for rehire”, good relationships.
- Resigned last employer Oct2021 due to enticement by a very large, private carrier that ultimately wasted a month on-boarding me due to a qualification error NOT caused by me.
I am available immediately, and have reliable transportation for up to 2hrs travel time from my home in Blairsville, GA. I am safe, flexible, reliable, dedicated and trustworthy. In return, I expect above-average compensation and promise to EARN every penny of it. Please (initially) communicate with me via eMail or private message on TTR.
- Minimum daily pay or guaranteed pay of not less than $275 for all days worked, except 34hr reset day as NEEDED. If cpm + other earned fees (excluding quarterly bonus incentives, if any) don’t total $1,750/week worked, then paycheck must be adjusted accordingly,
- Daily mileage averaging not more than 550,
- Multiple deliveries per day is actually preferred… as is participation in load/unload,
- Need to be sleeper-berthed at LEAST 5+ consecutive nights… then 2+ consecutive days home- maximum required (by employer) consecutive days OTR of 12 or less,
- Slip seating isn’t a dealbreaker, truck must run “clean”, be well maintained and will be idled for A/C as needed if no APU.
- At least 1 week accruable PTO first year, then 2 minimum thereafter.
Finally, I’m not interested in a recruiter sending my resume out to all their contacts in search of a quick hookup. Only contact me with bona-fide, current opportunities. I want my next employer to be my LAST… and I can afford to wait until that best-fit, best-decision opportunity comes my way- thanks.
PS. Honesty, PLEASE… I’m not just a mark for your next referral bonus, k?