O/O 6/7 Car Hauler Business 35k$

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by StrokerTSi, Nov 23, 2017.

1. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    My family needs me back at home more and more so I am selling my operation. I currently gross 12-15k every 14-15 days, running coast to coast. If someone wants to buy the operation and would like me to walk them through everything/anything that would not be a problem. Based out of the Frederick MD area, so if your from MD we could just change company info to you and you would been on the road very quickly (truck and trailer tags just renewed, and insurance paid up to the 1st on January)

2007 Freightliner Columbia XT Signature Series(72in mid-roof sleeper), has all the owner op interior specs(19 gauges, factory fridge, etc.), 14L Detroit 60 series been very reliable, I do my own maintenance every 15-20k miles. Still currently running truck and Annual DOT inspection was done in September. In the last year I have replaced 2 brake chambers, sleeper fuse box, pair of air hoses to chambers, radiator, radiator hoses and connectors, oil pan gasket, fan clutch, park brake valve, low voltage regulator for sleeper, cb radio, XMSirius radio. Has a camera monitor installed to watch 3 cameras on trailer when backing into weird places or to monitor your load when parked.

1995 Hart 6/7 Car trailer. Very easy to use, fits SUVs and trucks on top and cars on the bottom, has a 10k electric which mounted up front to load the money maker private inops, self contained basic hydraulic system (brand need pump and motor, and electrical), has flips on top for 57ft of deck space. Comes with all the straps and misc items I have on the trailer to either secure weird stuff, or load low clearance cars, brand new height stick. Trailer also had the Annual DOT Inspection in September

I will upload more pictures soon. Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RoadWarriorsUnlimited

RoadWarriorsUnlimited Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2018
    Fort Lee, VA
  4. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    PMed you

5. A1 Auto Trucking

A1 Auto Trucking Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Hey can you call or text me at Eight 1 Eight 2 One Zero 9 9 Seven Two

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.