o & s trucking,

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ridgerunner7991, Aug 1, 2009.

1. shadowchasertransport

shadowchasertransport Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Tybee Island.Ga
    Well they screwed me over pretty good thats all I can say. Birdie was a thief and the guy that was over the lease purchase was a thief with her. they are gone now. Maybe with Jim being back in control after doing some house cleaning they can rebuild.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brochu

brochu Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2014
    So is o&s a good co.for real.

4. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    O&S was nearly bankrupt 2 years ago. They're a 3-rd party logistics carrier for Prime now. You pull Prime loads in Prime trailers and deal with Prime dispatch. I haven't talked to an O&S driver in some time, so I'm not sure how they are being paid now.

5. brochu

brochu Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Well i will give it a shot at o&s.i heard jim is back.so hopefully everthing will work out.i have to see for my self

6. misused trucker

misused trucker Bobtail Member

May 28, 2016
    When it was O&S IT WAS A GOOD COMPANY I WAS BRINGING IN BETWEEN 1000 AND 2200 A WEEK PAID BY PECENTAGE. NIKKI AND LORI ARE THE BEST FLEET MANAGERS I LOVE THEM. BUT AS OF NOW DON'T GO TO THEM BECAUSE WILTRANS TOOK OVER THEM THEY OWN MOST OF THE COMPANY AND THEY WILL KEEP YOU IN THE NEGATIVE AND THEY LIE AND TRY AND FORCE LOADS ON YOU. LIKE I SAID WHEN IT WAS O & S IT' WAS THE BEST NOW THEY SUCK I WISH WILTRANS WILL DISAPPEAR AND GIVE O&S BACK IT'S GREAT NAME AND FAMILY VALUES.

7. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    Well if the owners of the Original O&S would have managed it better and not sold it to Prime/Wiltrans to stave of bankruptcy petitions it might still be a good company

misused trucker Thanks this.
  8. misused trucker

May 28, 2016
    O and S what a ripoff do not go to them
    I repeat stay awayyyyyyyyy save yourself and your family. They will make you lose everything you've worked hard for.
    I lost my car my house my everything
    Dealing with every since wiltrans took over its worst than C.R. England

9. misused trucker

May 28, 2016
    Stay the hell awayyyyyyyyy

10. misused trucker

May 28, 2016
    Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip offRip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip offRip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip offRip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip offRip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip offRip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip offRip off rip off rip off Rip off rip off rip off

11. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    I think we got it, man.

MACK E-6, TB John and sevenmph Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.