oilfield the new adventure begins will keep you updated

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by C.B., Sep 1, 2012.

1. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    you may have hurt yourself in the police eyes by dragging your feet this long to report the first check if you have not already. By not reporting the first one you are not giving law enforcement a history of impropriety.

Instead your showing up day of with two checks. The police may not take you as seriously now since you took so long to report it.

Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

well the check was in CB's name...so there isnt a lot i can do about it.....

4. Giggles the Original

well i am really starting to like belly dump....did hot mix today tho...it was ok...but would rather play in the dirt..LOL.....

5. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Dunno, pavers arent bad. Back up to them. They latch onto your trailer and just tell you to increase or stop the flow. The only hard part might be dealing with the rubber neckers that try to follow you into the hole the flaggers give you.

6. Giggles the Original

well this really isnt an oilfield thread anymore....sorry ...its started out that way tho...LOL

i have the day off...WOOHOOOOOO..

i did my pretrip yest am....no issues....headed to TX to the job site...started smelling fuel....by the time i went down into the pit and came back up to go dump...it was way bad. so i pulled over and opened the hood....fuel all over the place....couldnt see where it was coming from tho.....so dumped load at site...then headed to yard....had a crack in the fuel line....sooooo they couldnt get the part til today...and they didnt need the one dump trk today...just the little one...and the boss was gonna run that...still have 41 hrs for the week...so i am ok with that....

CB has a half day today (every fri)....so we are getting all settled into our routine...this is my 3rd week running belly dump...

got another check from TEAM FBS...will let ya know if it is good....

FloTheWaitress Thanks this.
  7. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Hope you are taking the Team FBS checks to their bank and not paying a penalty.

Team FBS new name = Boing Boing Boing Boing Boing

Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  8. FloTheWaitress

FloTheWaitress Crusty Go Go

Feb 24, 2012
    Colorado Mountains
  9. Giggles the Original

well folks...no new news....both settled in our jobs and happy as can be......

the second check from TEAM FBS seems to have cleared...altho not adding it into our acct just yet....

y'all stay safe....

10. HeWhoMustNotBeNamed

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Crusty Pogosticker!!

Jan 25, 2012
    Cartoon Network
    Well ??? It's been 2 weeks. Did those scoundrels write ya a good check ??

11. Giggles the Original

yes they did.....

all is good here....CB had yest thru sun off...and i have today thru sun off.....nice break.....

the weather here is gorgeous today...and some of the MOST amazing sunrises/sunsets here....may not have much to look at as far as trees, lakes, mtns...but man the sunsets/sunrises make up for it....i guess i need to post some pics (gotta take some first tho).....

y'all stay safe...

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.