Old unpaid-serious traffic ticket

Discussion in 'Swift' started by fast4you, Jul 6, 2018.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    just ask in a NICE WAY, to reduce ALL the charges to non severe violations, like no helmet, tail light, muffler.....horn.......get it..???

it can be done, they only want the monies.....

x1Heavy and fast4you Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fast4you

fast4you Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2018
    You da man, thanks for the confidence B.

deathB4decaf Thanks this.
  4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    please insert 3 snickers bars into the pc now.

5. fast4you

fast4you Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Whoa whoa now you would have to give me specific detail for my scipt and pitch for THREE... one King size snickers is fair for consolidation purposes.

deathB4decaf and buddyd157 Thank this.
  6. 3523

3523 Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    If money isn’t an issue and your court date is in two weeks then you should hire an attorney to represent you.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  7. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    Most trucks are governed between 65 - 70 will you be comfortable driving that slow?

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  8. fast4you

fast4you Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Yes going steady 60 is fine. It's too easy to kill people, but if I buy another Hyabusa I could have a problem. But never again will I make any decisions that could effect my life in The USA.

9. 3523

3523 Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Strong user name to post content correlation.

10. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    So did you go to court?

11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    95 in a 35 in Maryland would be a arrest once upon a time.

You and your bikes. Me and my cars. (And some trucks before the governed days.)

You cannot understand how important to grovel before the court with a bucket of cash (And some cajun food) as a offering to make all of this horrible ticket GO AWAY before you TRY to apply for your CDL.

If this was a CDL or remains on your record for 7 years with your CDL today? You will never be hired.

Never say never. Most drivers are unhireable at 15 and over for insurance reasons in a trucking company. You on the other hand. whoo. hot hot hot at 95 in a 35. (But I was very bad myself back in the day so...)

Get all of that out of the way first before even TRYING to get a CDL anything. Wait a while. 5 years or more since that date is best. If the Court in their bountiful stomach food filled cash pocketed mercies gave you a offical tail light busted record. Then by all means go for the CDL.

But if they throw the book at you and stamp that driving record with the horrible 95 in a 35? You can pretty much wait until that COMES OFF your record BEFORE ATTEMPTING a CDL. This is SO IMPORTANT.

You can pretty much get away with Murder with a regular car license. Almost.

But a CDL? Whoo now you in the big league and a little 3 and over ticket might be enough to ruin it for a while. Follow me?

Remember one more thing. I don't know what it takes to create a Felon out of a speeder. If that is the result of your court appearance if you were issued a bench warrant or whatever else... if that comes out that way, you can forget Canada. Some trucking IS Canada border back and forth.

Keep us posted. Anything is possible. But boy howdy I hope you brought some bountiful pretty cash money and a haul of cajun food for the court.

Lab work Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.