one month with covenant and to be continued....

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by rpad139, Jul 20, 2014.

1. DomBreth

DomBreth Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2014
    WelL. I plan on contacting dispatch tomorrow because last week I hit 647. then this week I had hometime from Thursday to sunday. Was expecting 53 dollars on top of whatever we hit. It did not happen. So I'm not sure exactly how it works apparently.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DomBreth

Jul 30, 2014
    Now we are stuck in a Kentucky shutdown. The tiny checks continue it appears

4. rpad139

rpad139 Heavy Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    That $53 won't show up till next week. It takes two weeks for that $700 guarantee to show up. That's what I was told by payroll, let me know if otherwise

For example this happened to me before. One week I only made about $400... Following two weeks later that $300 was put on top of whatever else I made. One week I made like $1000, and plus the guarantee pay on top of that...came out to like $1300.

Just a heads up, keep track of your pay. Payroll department notified me today about 2 trips from about 6 months ago that were never payed out. I was never aware until they brought it to my attention. So they told to me rescan a trip sheet and I would be payed out.

5. Blacktop Junkie

Blacktop Junkie Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2014
    New Bern, North Carolina
  6. DomBreth

Jul 30, 2014
    I am. I just hope to get a few full paychecks soon. pretty behind on bills and things. And me being away for a month at least at a time isn't helping. I'll get there, I have no doubt.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.