OnlyFans model sobs in court, prosecutors release gruesome evidence photos

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Wow, the photos of her without makeup and bleach-blonde hair, look like two different women.

3. EvertonP

EvertonP Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2022
    yea what kind of sorcery was she into? Filters will get a guy in trouble these days

4. Star Rider

Star Rider Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Michigan
    My Ex had an OnlyFans account and made really good money , she got really mad when she found out she had an OnlyFans account.

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Those photos........yikes. When they say a picture is worth 1000 words, that's only if you can find them.

6. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Ha!!! I sent that to my neighbor saying the exact same thing. Under most of the caked on makeup faces is just an average girl.

7. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    That’s hilarious!!!!!

8. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Stunning makeup aside, this is a real problem in our society. Watch the elevator video... without hard evidence such as this, she could likely have gone to the police and had him arrested for domestic assault, and he'd lose his Constitutional right to weapons and find himself in jail. Men coming forward as victims are usually dismissed outright, and it takes a lot of evidence (photographic or video) for the police to even lift a finger, as such in this case. It was immediately being dismissed as self-defense until the police stumbled upon evidence such as the elevator security footage proving she was the aggressor. Look at the Laundrie/Petito case. According to numerous witnesses on the scene, Petito was the obvious aggressor in the Moab incident (and was actively battering him as he drove when they were being pulled over) yet the police didn't arrest her, they just put her in a hotel for the night and told them to separate until the morning. We all know what happened about a week later, but the cause? Perhaps he finally rose up in self-defense? We'll never know.

A few years back, I left an abusive marriage. It took photographic evidence of my estranged wife vandalizing my property after I moved the next state over... she drove out to my new place the moment she found out my address (I was in hiding). It still took the police 4.5 hours to arrive after the 911 call(s) stating my violent ex was outside destroying my property and trying to break into my house... when we all know if I were the female, they would have been there in under 4.5 minutes (I was renting a house inside the city limits in a city of about 100,000 people, it wasn't like they had to drive hours out into the desert to get there). She was still never charged with a crime, but that was enough evidence to go to family court and get an order of protection, and I moved another 1300 miles away before that one expired. I still look over my shoulder every now and then wondering if she's found me again.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    RockinChair, mjd4277, Siinman and 7 others Thank this.
  9. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015

Western culture has no mechanism to deal with toxic females now that feminism has changed the rules so extensively.
    Even just this week , many feminist orginazations have banded together in support of Amber Terd. They want people to think that any female behavior must be the result of some unseen abuse.

How crazy did it seem just a few years ago when VP Pence said that he would never ever have a meal alone with a woman that was not his wife?
    Now its pretty much accepted by everyone as just good common sense.

I dont foresee these problems getting worked out in our lifetime. I feel horrible for the next generations

10. BennysPennys

BennysPennys Road Train Member

Sep 24, 2021
    The jury will find her not guilty on all accounts when her defense attorneys twist the facts and show that the victim was actually forcing her to preform on only fans. Basically acting as a pimp who beat her and was trafficking her and forcing her into the life. So it will be self defense and not murder.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.