OTR Opportunity for experienced driver/.75 cpm, 100-120K annually/$2500 signing bonus

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by AIV LLC, Feb 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIV LLC

AIV LLC Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2021
    [​IMG]
    AIV LLC is a small, hazmat-reefer trucking company based in Franklin, TN. We are hiring an OTR company driver. Below are the details of the OTR Company Driver position we are hiring for:
    • Compensation
      • .75/mile, 100-120K annually
      • $2500 signing bonus
      • Orientation travel costs and accommodations provided.
      • Per diem pay - .10 cpm, detention and lay over pay
    • Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required – PAID BY COMPANY
    • 10 days minimum out, 3 days home. 3,000 minimum miles/week
    • Regions - Midwest, Southeast, Northeast (not NYC), Central Region – CO, UT, NM, AZ
    • Types of freight – Primary: low-level hazmat loads in reefer trailers, ie. industrial fluids in totes and drums, pharmaceuticals, paint, food flavorings
      • Secondary freight: food, produce (33 degrees or above), other dry goods
      • No-touch freight
    • Orientation – paid travel and accommodations
      • 1.5 days
      • Technology training, hazmat training, review of company policies and expectations
    • Benefits
      • AFLAC dental and vision insurance policies – paid by company
      • $500 driver referral bonus
      • Flexible home time
      • No touch freight
      • Per diem pay
      • Detention and layover pay
      • Passenger policy
      • All miles paid (empty and loaded)
      • Weekly direct deposit
      • AFLAC disability/life insurance
      • TA/Petro account
      • 24/7 maintenance and operational support
    With sixteen years of experience in the logistics and transportation industries and a team of dedicated professionals, we provide high-quality regional and long-haul transportation services to our valued customers. The industries that we serve include but are not limited to: food and beverage, consumer goods, and raw and finished materials.

We specialize in hazardous materials transportation, specifically industrial fluid loads that require the use of reefer trailers. AIV values safety, integrity, and reliability, and carries loads for many industry-leaders. Our drivers have direct, 24/7 access to us and are truly our top priority. Please visit www.aivtransport.com for more details.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, you can call or text (937) 763-3404, email us at admin@aivtransport.com, or respond to this thread.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chilibowl

chilibowl Light Load Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Houston Texas
    I’m very interested. I’ve done this type of freight in the past. I’m guessing this is a w2 position. Are the trucks governed? Do you hire out of Houston Texas? Do you allow pet and rider?

AIV LLC Thanks this.
  4. AIV LLC

AIV LLC Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2021
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delayed response, somehow I didn't see this message. Yes this is a W2 position. Trucks are governed to 75 mph, and yes we hire out of Texas and yes pets and riders are allowed. Give me a call at 937-763-3404 if you have any other questions. Thanks for your interest!

5. RoadCall

RoadCall Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2012
    How much freight do you have to NM and Az?
    I prefer running the upper Midwest and SW
    Not much of a website, don’t see any mention of health insurance in your post either.
    I live in NC, 28601
    30 yrs experience, all endorsements and ZERO everything else, tickets, accidents, points

6. Redfish

Redfish Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Do you hire drivers out of selected driving schools?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.