Owner Ops-BEWARE OF ROD LARSON AND NORTH AND SOUTH EXPRESS!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by busy trucker, Mar 8, 2013.

1. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadreeler57

roadreeler57 Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Toledo,Ohio
  4. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Why do you worry about your loaded miles? I'd be much more concern with net profit per week than miles per week. IOW, 3000 miles at a buck a week probably sucks but 1500 miles at 3 bucks a week would rock wouldn't it?

5. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    I don't think they are paid for their deadhead at all and apparently their loaded miles don't pay all tnat well either.

6. DoneYourWay

DoneYourWay Light Load Member

Aug 10, 2013
    one of 48
    the "my wife is a lawyer" thing is weird, if she is an attorney, she has so much more to lose than he does participating in the threat, this does not make any sense

it is very bad practice for lawyers to advise/represent family members, too many conflicts of interest and other problems which they learn about in the first year of law school, it is similar to a doctor treating a family member (hospitals strictly forbid it), if she is actually an attorney he might be referring to her in his threat without her knowledge, that could also become a huge problem for her

if she is a licensed attorney and she takes illegal or questionable action against you, you can always report her to the state bar, i did a search on the last name=lawson and assuming she is practicing out of Iowa:

https://www.iacourtcommissions.org/icc/SearchLawyer.do

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  7. MAllen

MAllen Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Man, my head hurts from just trying to read that website. I don't understand why people don't check their grammar/punctuation before they add text to something as important as the website advertising their company.
    And for the record, ive been around trucking for 31years... well, in sept Ill be 31, but I've ridden in cars and been around trucks. I can't claim to have been in the trucking industry for 30+ years, but around trucking... pretty ambiguous.

8. O/O21yrs

O/O21yrs Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    I love his newest addition to the main page "Please don't believe things you read on the net"
    THAT means starting with his own website !!!!!! LMAO

drvrtech77 and Boss Hoss Thank this.
  9. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    You'd be amazed at company websites with simple spelling and grammar errors. Many I'd be willing to bet created by college/university grads. Total lack of attention to small details. I remember years ago filling out employment apps going to great pains making sure everything was right. It makes a company or person be judged, right or wrong, as stupid, sloppy, cuts corners.. ..whatever.

10. Kevin horn

Kevin horn Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2013
    I checked out his site!! Lol!! Everything on it is a LIE!!! Starting with the pics of the trucks!! Lol he never had a nice truck like them pulling his ###### ### trailers!!

11. oigtrucker

oigtrucker Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Rod Larson is a great lier and a professional thief. He is good in marketing his scam to anyone. He will tell you anything to get to sign with him and the trick to his business is to hold your payment for three weeks and kept dangling carrots in you face. When it is time to pay after you had driven three weeks for him consistently you start finding out that you owe him money. All the linehaul rate information that his dispatcher gave you will change and the promised fsc is zero to nothing. He will deduct so much money from your statement and you will not make a penny for the next few weeks that you have been driving for you. Rod will text you a lot and he is the most unprofessional person you will ever deal with. I have worked this guy for a while, him and his staff in Texas and Iowa are nothing but piers and thieves. Please do not lease your vehicle to him because you will loose everything you got..

Kevin horn and Maxxdad Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.