Owner retiring, for sale 2012 cascadia mid roof .

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by bzinger, Oct 21, 2023.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    1 .1 mil babied miles on the clock with an isx 450 hp , 10 speed Manuel trans .
    450k on a complete inframe with new clutch and u joints ...recent new batteries , air bags , cab air bags , drive brakes , drums and shocks , fan hub rebuilt , new ac compresser , alternater, starter , blower moters cab and sleeper , wiper moter , air dryer just serviced , new engine harness , updated cam and rollers at 912k , after treatment system permanently repaired ....the engine also has very low idle hours on it
    Uses zero oil between changes and fuel milage consistently ranges from the mid 6s to mid 8s .
    Has excellent matching Virgin rubber mounted on durabright wheels with cats eye inflation monitors.
    Unit comes with fully functioning carrier apu that has also been very well cared for .
    This truck has NOT been been beat to death or smoked in and kept clean inside and out ....the cb and the truck fridge refrigerator go with it too, if it broke it got fixed no matter what it was and it is road ready and very reliable!
    FOB @ omaha Nebraska and the best reasonable offer will own it , I have a clean title in hand .
    Cash or certified check only .

Siinman, austinmike, Concorde and 6 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Good luck selling a deleted truck. You might end up on the mean end of a big fine.

roshea Thanks this.
  4. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
  5. Vampire

Vampire Medium Load Member

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    Nothing personal, but he’s doing a freeman’s work. I wish more people would tell the govt to go pound sand with their regulations and mandated systems that resulted in ballooning maintenance costs, downtime, less efficiency, and reduced income.

@bzinger - best of luck in your retirement. Enjoy every minute of it. Glad you made your truck more reliable.

Sons Hero, Last Call, ducnut and 6 others Thank this.
  6. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    It's only a problem because people never bothered to change their maintenance plans. There's a few more things to do and then it's fine.

The regulations are there because if billions of people decided to do whatever they want you get literal crap like the Ganges river filled with garbage and pollution. Those additional pieces on the engines help stop acid rain, asthma in children, and lung cancer. You know. Local problems. Just change the tiniest bit and it becomes a non-issue.

Still undecided and Numb Thank this.
  7. thatsright

thatsright Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2022
    All those plastic jugs arent pollution at all. Not counting all the extra energy wasted making all the extra parts and fluids required to use. Yea really “saving” the planet. Maybe stop some of these “vaccines” that are causing health problems....

8. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Some people just gotta poke they're nose in where it doesent belong , fortunately the ignore option was created for them.

9. Vampire

Vampire Medium Load Member

May 14, 2011
    Transylvania
    All problems free minds and free markets have solved before in absence of govt and will continue to do in the future. It seems Liberty is far too scary for you. It appears you prefer central planning and control which hasn’t produced the results you’re trying to falsely give it credit of doing.

I’ll take dangerous Liberty over a false sense of security and the tyranny that follows, on any day.

It’s people like @bzinger who make me proud to have served America, because it’s at the heart of what our Republic was founded upon…that being rebellion and Liberty, not in any way subserviency and ceding rights away to political masters.

Enough taking over his thread. I’m happy for him and his retirement. I love good news and I wish him luck in selling his now reliable rig.

I’ll ask around to see if anyone is interested in your rig @bzinger. Congratulations again. Enjoy your family and don’t be a stranger around here.

Coffey, Tug Toy, Grumppy and 9 others Thank this.
  10. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Thank you sir !

Tug Toy, JoeyJunk, TheLoadOut and 2 others Thank this.
  11. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    The free market put a hole in the ozone and the government fixed it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.