Paid CDL Training???

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Rt325, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    Have you had any tickets or convictions of any kind in the past 11 years? Do you have a stable work history? I wish you the best of luck.
    Here's a couple of companies after you get a CDL. I don't know their hiring requirements but they did take new grads.
    HO Wolding (now Bison USA)
    Mansur trucking in Janesville, they're flatbed.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kevinstout0209

Kevinstout0209 Bobtail Member

May 8, 2024
    Actually sometimes it’s not a big crime. Not all of them are serious. It’s a money game a lot of times. From the start of trucking it use to be made up with felons lol. Long as its not a serious charge and they made things right for years after., they end up being the better drivers and always have , even before the hoffa days

Wargames Thanks this.
  4. Crank IT

Crank IT Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2022

5. Crank IT

Crank IT Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2022
    I'm not defending anyone here but seeing as you don't know his entire situation it's not right to be so judgmental. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes. My husband has 2 felonies, not violent, and the only thing he did to get them was get caught in a snowstorm in Utah and be unable to make it back to arkansas for a child support hearing. He got 2 Felony Failure to appears after the judge told him to go do the runs and for 2 days before the hearing we left messages and desperately tried to reach someone to explain why he could not be there. The judge did not care even after proof was shown as to his wherabouts and the conditions he was in. Just saying.

I also know a guy who spent 2 yrs down south after his wife took him to the wrong court house when he was suppose to show for a no seat belt ticket. No lie. He got a felony failure to appear and they sent him down for 2 yrs. First time had ever been in trouble, now he has a felony.

Wargames, niceguy1970202 and Chinatown Thank this.
  6. niceguy1970202

niceguy1970202 Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2019
    You have to say what it is to get good advice.

7. Wargames

Wargames Captain Crusty

Jul 22, 2010
    WI.
    you know, after reading all of that, I think You’re trying to find the right path, but it’s not working. I can tell you right now , find a local church . Find one you like. Stay there , meet new friends talk about your situation. Pray about it. I can guarantee you your life will change. You might say all that’s not for us. but try it. I will promise you life will change.

8. Wargames

Wargames Captain Crusty

Jul 22, 2010
    WI.
    Crank it, I do believe you’re the wife of the young man that has all this trouble. It’s up to you to put him in the right direction. He will follow you. This is one of these post where I see a total tail spin when you can pull him out of it. You can go to church there just normal People , contractors , truck drivers. They all go there. They will definitely help you. I promise you that. Good luck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.