Paper transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Frend, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Frend

Frend Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Paper transport is a nother company that takes a lot of advantage of their drivers they set up your dock times during your 10 hour break they don't care if you have slept or not driving for them led me to a heart attack from driving two days or so with no sleep causing my stress levels to go up most companies are like this all they care about is the money people need to stay clear of trucks because you don't know if they've had any sleep or not

The Patriot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Only YOU can make yourself drive for 2 days, with no sleep.

TST65, Ougigoug, Hardlyevr and 7 others Thank this.
  4. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I see a few of their drivers on this run I've been on. Talked to two of them in Oak Creek, WI. Neither was happy. Either Lots of freight or no freight they said.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  5. halfassdriver

halfassdriver Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    2 days with no sleep......and you had a heart attack? May be...a pre existing condition?

TST65, DriverMike1984 and marineman227 Thank this.
  6. Rodneyna217

Rodneyna217 Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2015
    I worked 2 weekd with them and they run the hell out of you. Expect you to unload or load on your 10 hour break. And they want you to work 16 hour days everyday. Was told id be home for weekends. Get home on saturday at noon. You better be leaving at noon on sunday. No time at home. Great trucks and good money but will run you to death. Thats why they have a big turnover.

TST65 Thanks this.
  7. Roadway0710

Roadway0710 Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Recruiter in Green bay Wisconsin will promise you everything and deliver on nothing.Went to their orientation in Jacksonville,Florida only to find out there's no equipment available.Lynn in the office greeted me with a real attitude and tells me the exact opposite of what my recruiter told me.I'm savvy to this old game and decided to walk away from this offer.

8. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    I figured they are another cheap freight/low wage hauler as I am seeing more and more of their trucks and less and less of Swift...
    Now that the law suits are coming back to roost at Swift and they are cutting back....seems PTI is taking their place....

9. Roadway0710

Roadway0710 Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2014
    With the driver shortage as bad as it is you would think these carriers would get smart and treat drivers better.

10. DTP

DTP Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Always seeing ads in the paper, on Craigslist, forums, etc looking for drivers, that's usually not a good sign...

buckmanmike Thanks this.
  11. MrReactor

MrReactor Light Load Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Chicago
    Driver shortage? LOL

TST65, LindaPV and DTP Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.