Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. - Murray, Ky.?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Grayhare, Sep 2, 2006.

1. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    Another one . Joins the forum and runs right here to make his first post saying how great PTL is and how everybody else is wrong .
    Like we really believe that . I've seen PTL's trucks and drivers . Pretty pathetic . Shippers that use them always talk about the trouble their drivers have backing to the dock .
    Driver SEA 80 . Inspection Selection Score 98
    Great carrier there .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Booger

Booger Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2010

We all know, if your a GOOD driver, any company would snatch you up, at any time......gues you didn't know that with all your experience!!!

4. Booger

Booger Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2010
    By the way, the husband of that team, said PLEASE don't talk about his situation, he is still having a hard time of it....you know the mountian accident that DIDN'T happen at PTL, it happened at their next company....SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!

5. Booger

Booger Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2010
    I never said PTL is for everybody, but 15 years with them...and I haven't lost anything not even my house, how many of you can say you've even been trucking that long much less that many years with one company....grow up!!!!

6. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    Grow up ?:biggrin_2559: . The only reason anybody would stay at a company like PTL for 15 years is because no better company will hire them . Sure drivers change jobs every few years when something better comes along - unless they are a screwup better companies don't want .

7. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    And if you're not a good driver you're doomed to stay at PTL for years and years . Be willing to run illegally with junk equipment and they'll be VERY GOOD to you .

8. rohud101

rohud101 Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2010
    LaGrange, Ga
    there maybe some good there at PTL... Why dont you negtive drivers let other driver find out abt companys on there on terms.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  9. texastoker

texastoker Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Portland Texas
    They do not hire drivers without 3 years exp. anymore, no more pets and no more high pay,teams split 15 cpm..top pay .33 cpm and thats only on the east side of the Mississippi River 30 cpm on the west side of it..It Sucks,I see htese posts are older..But they still have two classes of orientation a week with 28 to 38 driers in each one..And they are all seasoned drivers with exp...PTL is not a good co. to work for.Time period for full health insurance is now 1 year...:biggrin_25510:

southernpride and JustSonny Thank this.
  10. southernpride

southernpride Gone But Never Forgotten

Apr 5, 2009
    orlando,fl
    now im not one to give adsvise that is unwanted but i am quick to tell you like it is when it comes to a company that sucks and ptl is one . as far as there driving test no big deal but that is where the good stops. if you go to work there ill give you a month before you quit and the only reason it will take that long is because you can get back to the teminal.

i wish you a lot of luck your going to need it .----southernpride :biggrin_25514:

JustSonny Thanks this.
  11. texastoker

texastoker Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Portland Texas
    Not goin back my friend...I found something real..But I feel for all those men and women going to PT HELL that can not find a job elsewhere...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.