Paul miller trucking camp hill,pa

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Ugly, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Ugly

Ugly Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2016
    If anybody has any unpaid wages from Paul miller Trucking, contact me I have a lawyer that's willing to take a case against them..
    Lease and company drivers

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. _sweetpea_

_sweetpea_ Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2017
    I'm not surprised, I know of at least 2 other drivers that are doing the same thing. I am actually in the process of filing a civil suit in small claims court for the money they basically stole off my husband's final paycheck. Getting a hold of them to answer questions about pay is nearly impossible. They have given me 3 different reasons why his pay was deducted and none of them match up. It's all a scam, anyone who leaves can't expect to see their final pay, they will find some reason to take it from you.

Casemaster Thanks this.
  4. Ugly

Ugly Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Interesting note just for the topic before driving for Paul Miller I was a Bail Enforcement agent in the state of Pennsylvania. Doing the footwork for the lawyer , I found out there's safety compliance officer has two DUIs on record , one involved serious injury from where she had rear-ended another vehicle. Which I find ironic that she safety and compliance but yet has a suspended driver's license and she still continue to drive her pickup truck to work.. doing skip traces of all the employees I was able to get home addresses ,vehicles makes models ,tag numbers, I have a list of everybody from cody,dan,dave,Sr, jr, tonya,ect.

5. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    oookkkkaaayyyy.....

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  7. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    I live not to far away from them and never thought of working for them as they have a horrible reputation.

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    So what's your point? What do you plan to do with this information Columbo?

9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Well, blackmail them of course, or have his shyster lawyer do it for him.:thumbup:

Broke Down 69 and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. Jonrulerofearth

Jonrulerofearth Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Hueytown, Al
    I liked Columbo. He played a funny part in the movie Death By Murder. (I think that was the title)

Lonesome and poppapump1332 Thank this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    yeah, Columbo was OK. Much better than McMillan and Wife, or Hec Ramsey. but not as good as McCloud.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.