Paul Miller Trucking- Spring Grove, PA.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mystic_Shadow, Nov 3, 2008.

1. vaplowboy

vaplowboy Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Penhook,VA
    you say management is related, who might that be?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bbrllc

bbrllc Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2011
    rumor has it they have several law suites pending and some old drivers are trying to get the attorney general to investigate them.

4. martinj

martinj Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2009
    york,pa
    I think you are 100% right when you used the word rumors. They had a dispatcher quit them and go to another company a couple of months ago and she is continually trying to stir up trouble for this company. I am not sure why she does not just mind her own business. The Millers are very fair and honest people to work with but just like any company they hired some morons that like to air their dirty laundry all over the internet for everyone to read. I wasn't going to say anything on here but I just feel terrible when I sit back here and read the negative things that people write about this good company. So I've said my piece, I have no interest in getting in a 3 page debate with any of you on here so this will probably be the last time i post for a while. So i would just ask all of you to consider the possible source of these posts before you beleive what you read.

5. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Sounds like a company employee trying to do damage control...:yes2557:

6. beck

beck Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2011
    First of all I didn't air their dirty business all over the internet.. PMT called every driver I ever dispatched trying to find out if I called them asking them to work for me. PMT also called their customers asking if I was soliciting their business. Then PMT wasted my time and took me to court only to put their tails between their legs. I was never a disgruntal employee I would never have to be the drivers that have been shorted on pays can do that. All I have ever done and will continue to do is tell the truth for the drivers... So I am not sure MR Martin where you got your information but I do know that it isn't true. I have a small army ex-drivers that can prove it... I really feel bad for anyone that believes anything that you put in your comment because it is far from the truth.... I left pmt because I didn't believe in the way they treated their drivers. that is it... Sorry if I have a conscience but I did what I had to do to get a little sleep at night... I am now sleeping better at night and I have a group of drivers who are getting paid weekly and are happy... Most of which followed me.. So if I was such a bad horrible dispatcher why did and are so many drivers knocking on my door for jobs??? I really wish people would think before they talk.... :biggrin_25523:

7. thumperis1

thumperis1 Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2012
    york, pa
    I just know that this place can't make up thier mind on things....

8. beck

beck Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2011
    what a mess

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  9. freebirdrfd

freebirdrfd Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Raynham Ma
  10. freebirdrfd

freebirdrfd Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Raynham Ma
  11. humble trucker

humble trucker Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Not a bad company to work for. I cant speak as to what was going on a couple of years ago since I have only been here around a year but I am very happy with my job at Paul Miller Trucking. They treat you fair and give you miles. Also trucks are better then any other company I have been with. I would recommend them to you.

Jokingypsy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.